Introduction/Arcs

Thank you for checking this trash out, this is my first story so I'm trying ^^

Bet half of you are gonna skip this but scroll down to check out the arc summaries to figure out what's gonna happen.

NO HATING! Here's the door for haters, I'm not walking you out 🚪 But please give constructive criticism and correct me if I have wrong grammar and shitz.

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️

- Abuse

- Neglect

- Depression

- Rape

- Suicide

- Homophobia

- Sad Shits

- Cussing (why are you even on wattpad... then)

-fLUFf

Note: As I've already said before these are shorts not oneshots and my ideas! I might actually write full stories for some of the arcs. But mostly they're going to be shorts that have actual endings. (Basically a mini story that doesn't drag out)

Edit 2: Semi-platonic ships basically mean that they act gay, they mostly likely might be gay but for now they just be vibing in bromance and haven't officially gotten together nor explicitly shown/admitted romantic feelings to each other .

~~~

Table of Contents (Arcs):

Arc 1: Hero Too: [Full Version Out]

Formal Summary: After a recent villain attack involving Toga and Twice, the Hero's are on high alert. UA decides the root cause of all this is the shaky bond of trust between the students, and not being able to recognize the fakes. So when the support course creates a machine that shares memories, it's become a requirement for each class to know each other's lives. But what if there were some memories that had to be left untold. Actions left unquestioned. Lives left uninvolved.

Informal Summary: Class-1A is looking into everyone's memories and they finally see Bakugou's. And everyone figures out the amount of shit going on in his home life.

Warning: Child Abuse, Attempted Rape

(Ship: Semi-Platonic TodoBaku)

Arc 2: Bloom in My heart:

Formal Summary: Bakugou has always desired love and attention. Not from does damn extras, but from his Parents. No matter how hard he tried, his one-sided desire for love was never returned and soon it started to bloom. When all hope seemed to be lost from Bakugou. Bakugou met him. Todoroki. Still held alive by his silent grudge/crush, just one incident would be enough to push him over the edge.

Informal Summary: Hanahaki AU where Bakugou desires love from his parents but doesn't get any. His rivalry with Todoroki turns into a crush but when Deku confesses to Todoroki, Bakugou realizes his feelings but it's almost too late. What will Todoroki do?

Warning: Child Neglect

(Ship: TodoBaku)

Arc 3: You Brat:

Formal Summary: It was his fault. The damage, All Might, the families lost. It was all his fault. After the kidnapping, the heroes have taken Bakugou to a hospital. But in the hospital, he's met with condemning glares and judgmental stares. When he finally meets his doctor -the doctor whose sister died in the attempt to save him. Bakugou might just need saving again but this time not for any run of the mill hero, but someone who has stood by Bakugou since the beginning. Mitsuki Bakugou.