Hero Too (7)

Minikui held Bakugou's limp arms over his head and crawled steadily on top of him.

    "GET OFF ME. FUCK YOU. GET OFF" Bakugou desperately yelled. Tears flowed from his eyes as he snapped wildly. His face contoured in strain, as he tried to move his limbs with no avail.

    Minikui gave a lewd grin before slipping his hands inside Bakugou's pants.

    "FUCK! PLEASE, GET OFF ME! I DON'T CARE ABOUT THOSE STOCKS!"

    "I don't either, Katsuki. I care about you right now"

    The male started giving chaste kisses on Bakugou's neck before moving to unbuckle his own pants.

    Then something changed. The crying, pleading eyes, and desperately scrunched up face changed.

    A blank look took over Bakugou's profile before, a flirtatious smirk flitted across. Bakugou tilted his head downwards, the tears droplets hanging on the tip of his lashes.

    The class had never seen this before but now, Bakugou looked beautiful. With his puffy red cheeks, the small pants and crystallized tears shining on his face.

    "Well, well, well look who has come around."

    "Master~" Bakugou whined. "P-please be gentle"

    "Hmm? What made you change your mind" he cackled.

    "Kitten wants to enjoy it too!~"

    "It's Kitten now?" Minikui gave a rowdy laugh before going for another kiss, but his movements to take off his pants had halted.

~~~

    "W-what's Bakugou doing?"

    "DOES HE WANTED TO BE RAPED?!"

    "No- Look at his eyes, there's pure hatred in them" Todoroki murmured.

    "Bakugou can't do anything with that pig's quirk activated."

    Aizawa calmed the class down with a glare before starting to talk.

    "No, Bakugou obviously doesn't want to be raped. Bakugou is baiting this man. Look at the way his eyes are absorbing the details around him. "

~~~

    "It hurts~"

    "Hmm- I'll go be gentle now." He said biting into Bakugou's neck. Minikui had slowly loosened his guard, and he hadn't completely raped Bakugou yet. Bakugou was trapped under him frozen, but flirtatious winks and smiles still played across his face.

    "Master, please remove your quirk! Kitten can't have fun~"

    Minikui contemplated this but seeing Katsuki's panting face made him loose all reason.

    "Only for Kitten, but you'll have to wear this." The tall man reached inside his pocket before pulling out a pair of quirk canceling cuffs. A brief look of panic passed through Bakugou before it reverted into a foxy smile.

    "Ooooh, Master~"

    The cuffs were snapped on before his quirk was deactivated. Bakugou gave a sigh of relief before continuing to act out his charade.

    "Come closer Master!"

    Minikui moved in closer and Bakugou's shirt was ripped off.  The cool night air biting into his skin. Just when Minikui leaned in for another kiss, his hold on Bakugou's arm considerably loosened, the blondie slammed his cuffed hands onto his head.