Frenzied (1)

A/N: I lied Frenzied is the next arc 😋

[Time Period: Year 2, Three months into the new school year ]

_______________________________________

Shinsou loved his school.

Shinsou loved his teacher.

Shinsou loved his classmates, well, except a certain arrogant blondie.

It had been 3 months since the start of Year 2 at UA High and Shinsou had transferred into Class-2A at the beginning of the year.

There had first been lots of debate surrounding his transfer and the limit of 20 students per class, but after much dispute, the staff had agreed to allow the class to have a total of 21 students.

From the start, everyone had welcomed Shinsou with open arms. Shinsou was one of them now, and the class never made him feel different or left out. It was the happiest he'd been in years. Whether it was late-night chats between insomniacs with Tokoyami or tea time with Momo, Shinsou cherished it all.

Well, it was all but a certain ash blondie.

Shinsou didn't exactly hate Bakugou. It was more like he despised the other's actions and attitude. Shinsou was sick of how the blondie treated the class. He'd seen first hand, how kind the class was to everyone, and Shinsou couldn't bear the fact that Bakugou treated them like dirt on his shoe.

Bakugou was rude, arrogant, and mean.

His crimson-eyed classmate jeered at the others calling them names. He never involved himself in-class activities 2-A threw, instead opting to insult them. Bakugou cussed and threatened others on a daily basis. And how he brushed off the kindness and gestures of friendship pissed Shinsou off. Kindness wasn't something one should take for granted. Bakugou's declaration of arrogance and pride filled the blondie ego. Frankly, Shinsou thought Bakugou's ego was larger than UA's budget.

In conclusion, Shinsou and Bakugou didn't mix. He despised the blondie, and Shinsou was pretty sure Bakugou didn't even know his name.

~~~

It was the second Saturday of the month and 2-A's monthly movie night. Shinsou was down in the common room like most of his classmates preparing for the occasion.

The sweet smell of baking cupcakes drifted in from the kitchen where Sato was busy. Shinsou, himself, was arranging the blankets and pillows on the couch with Uraraka.

"We're gonna watch that new movie that came out, right?" Shinsou asked.

"Yeah!" Uraraka replied. "It's called 'Verses of the Shattered.' "

Shinsou gave a low whistle. "Damn, that sounds hardcore."

The brunette chuckled in response.

"But didn't it just come out? How did you get a copy of the movie?"

This time Kaminari answered, yelling across the room from where he was fiddling with his phone.  "IT'S CALLED PIRATING, DUDE!"

Shinsou sighed. "We're heroes, we can't pirate movies"

'So that's what Kaminari's doing on his phone, without helping us.' Shinsou thought.

"Heroes in training who aren't paid fyi"

At this point, Shinsou didn't bother arguing and just nodded along. A movie was a movie after all.

"I'M NOT GOING!" A raged yell could be heard from where the elevator doors were opening.