11 : Christopher x Madi

I wake up in Christopher's arms and go get ready. Today I'm going out with my friends Lauren, Cynthia and Ava. I put on a yellow crop top and black jogging pants with my converse. I smooth my hair and get out of the bathroom. I see Christopher on his phone, texting.

"Who are you talking to ?"

"Nobody. Why ?"

"To know. Well I'll leave you, I have a date with the girls. See you later." I kiss him then leave my house and get in my car. I pick up the girls in their different houses and we go to the mall.

Time skip

Once there, we go to Victoria Secret and we buy lingerie. We will then have a smoothie and we sit down to talk.

"So love stories, how do they happen ?" Ava asks. No one answers so she looks at us with a devilish smile. "Okay good considering that nobody is voluntary we will start with... Lauren"

"How are you with Giovanny ?" I ask.

"Well, it's going very well. He asked me to go on a trip with him next week and I said yes."

"But it's great Lauren" Cynthia says.

"And you, Cynthia, how are you with Quinton ?" Lauren asks.

"Well, during our trip with Mads, Addison and the rest, he asked me to go out with him on top of a Ferris wheel at the fun fair. And so now we're a couple." she smiles softly and it makes me so happy to see her like that. "And you Madi ? With Christopher ? How is it going ?" she asks.

"Well it's okay, everything is fine. But lately he's been acting a little weird. For example this morning when I came out of the bathroom, he was texting someone and he didn't want to tell me who it was." 

"In your place, I'll go talk to him and ask him frankly what's going on and listen to what he has to say" Ava says.

"I agree, maybe he will have a good explanation" Lauren says.

"Thank you girls"

"Anytime"

We finish drinking our smoothies and decide to go home. I drop them off and go home, determined to talk to Christopher.

Time skip

I ope the door of my room and see what I never thought was real. I see Christopher and a girl having sex together in my bed.

"Can someone explain to me what is going on here ?"

They suddenly stop and look at me in shock.

"Madi ? Shouldn't you be at the mall with the girls ?"

"Yes, normally I had to, but I wanted to come home earlier to talk to you but obviously you had other plans" I turn to the girl and give her a death look. "Now you will do me the pleasure to come out of my room and never come back" She takes her things and goes out but Christopher still stays. "What ?" I ask angry.

"Madi, let me explain to you, please" he begs me but I don't care.

"Let you explain what ? That you cheat on me with that slut because you were what ? Drunk ? Well guess what, I don't believe you ! You are perfectly aware of what you have done !" 

"Madi, please"

"How long has this been going on ?"

"What ?" he asks but I know he just doesn't want to admit it to me.

"How long has this been going on ? How long have you been cheating on me ?"

"A month"

"A month ? So the person you were texting this morning, it was her, wasn't it ?"

He looks down and I understand his answer.

"Get out of my house" I say firmly.

"Madi, please"

"I said get out of my house. It's hard enough that you are cheating on me but besides, you had to do it in my own bed ! You're just a jerk ! Now I repeat and I will not say it again, get out of my house !" 

He doesn't say anything more and go out. As soon as I hear the door slam, I collapse to the floor and cry all the tears in my body.

It's over. He wasted two and a half years of relationship for nothing, too bad for him. I blame myself so much. I had been through amazing things with him, he made me feel so special compared to others, but it seemed like it was all lies.

Time skip of two years

It's been two years since Christopher and I broke up and I'm finally starting to feel happy again. The first few months after we broke up, all I did was cry in my bed, the bed where he cheated on me. Christopher had tried several times to come back so that we could get back together but luckily Cynthia, Lauren and Ava were there to keep me from breaking down, which I didn't.

Now I'm back in a relationship with a boy, Jack, and although I find it hard to trust him, he proves to me every day that I can trust him and he works. Compared to Christopher, he treats me like a queen every day, no matter how angry we are or not.

Christopher moved to New York with his new girlfriend and honestly it's easier without him. Now everything is sort of normal and it's better that way.