7 : Chase x Charli

Sometimes, in a relationship, it's better to stop everything. When you're just yelling at each other or can't stand it anymore, it's best to stop there.

Chase and I had a very close relationship, even too close. We really loved each other but that was the problem.

Whenever I was talking to a boy or he was talking to a girl, jealousy came over us and made us do things we didn't want to. I know what you can say, it's okay to be a little jealous. But what you don't understand is that we were more than jealous, we had to be the center of each other's world. It had become sickly and we couldn't take it anymore, both of us.

Flash-back

I go back to the Hype after going to get my Dunkin and find Chase sitting on the couch, a furious look on his face. I walk over to kiss him but he turns his head in protest.

"Chase, what's wrong ?" I ask.

"What's wrong ? Rather, I should be asking you that."

"What are you talking about ?"

"I saw you with Josh this morning. You're cheating on me with him, right ?" he asks and a look of shock crosses my face.

"Chase, are you crazy ? Josh is my best friend and you know that. I love him just like I love Dixie and you're jealous for that ?" I ask ans suddenly I realized something."Wait a minute, wait a minute. Did you follow me ? Seriously Chase ?! After everything happened, you don't trust me ?!"

I run to lock myself in my room and hear footsteps so I know Chase is following me. I don't care. If there is one thing that I hate more than anything in the world, it is lying and lack if confidence. For me it is the basis of a relationship. I slam my door but a foot prevents it from closing and I turn around.

"Go away Chase ! Don't even try to pass yourself off as a victim, you know me. You know that I will never cheat on you."

"Charli, please. I'm so sorry, please believe me. I don't know what I was thinking, I'm sorry."

"I know and I forgive you but I don't forget. I need you to trust me, okay ?"

I pull him in for a hug and he accepts and it lasted several hours.

End of the Flash-back

But don't get me wrong, we also had a great time together. Times I will never forget. I remember one in particular. It was for our first Valentine's Day.

Flash-back

I remove the blindfold from my face and find that we're at DisneyLand. I turn around and jump into his arms.

"That's wonderful ! You knew I had always wanted to come here."

"Yeah I remember"

"Come on let's enjoy that day"

We go to attractions and we even take a picture of the two of us in front of the castle, kissing each other.

"I love you Charli D'Amelio" he said.

"And I love you too Chase Hudson"

End of the Flash-back

It was truly our fondest memory and I will remember it forever. But as I repeat, we could not continue.

I will always love Chase, no matter what happened. And this breakup what necessary, trust me. Now, I'm happy with my boyfriend, Bryan. He's not like Chase and will never be like him but I really like him.

I have one last piece of advice for you. If you love someone, do all you can to make it work, no matter how complicated it may seem. But don't destroy yourself, just live something good.

~~~

Sorry if this story is shorter than the others. I'm very busy with school and I don't have much time to write. But I try to do what I can.