3 : Jaden x Mads

Hey, just to warn you, the next three chapters will be the same story except that it will be told from different points of view.

~~~

Mads' POV

I can not wait ! I'm going to spend a week in a villa with my friends : Addison, Cynthia, Dixie, Nessa, Avani, Bryce, Quinton, Noah, Josh, Anthony and Jaden.

I will give you a summary of our love lives. Addison and Bryce fall for each other, the same for Cynthia and Quinton, Nessa is dating Josh, Avani is dating Anthony and Dixie is dating Noah. But for me, it's complicated. I've been in love with Jaden since we met, but he was dating Amelie. And just a few days after we met, he left her without giving any reason. Girls say it's because he loves me, but I don't really believe it. I mean, look at me, I find myself ugly and fat and worthless. Addi and Cynthia keep telling me it's wrong but I don't know, I can't believe them.

But hey, let's get back to now. We are going to discover our villa ! If only you knew how much I can't wait. We get out of the car and Nessa and Addison are already running to the door. I go in my turn, and a howl escapes my lips. That's wonderful ! We visit all the rooms and they are more beautiful than the others. There are even two swimming pools including one in the living room.

"Girls reunion now !" Dixie yells. Oh no ! I already imagine she has a bad idea in mind. We go in and settle in a room.

"So Dixie, Avani and I had an idea" say Nessa.

"Oh no" I say "What else are you up to ?"

"This week is a special week" begins Nessa.

"Because the three of you are going to" continues Avani.

"Tell the boys how you felt about them" Dixie finishes.

"WHAT !!!" shout Addi, Cynthia and I at the same time.

"Girls you have to do it"

"Why Nessa ?" I ask.

"Because you've been falling for Jaden since you met, Addison has been falling for Bryce since they were little and Cynthia has loved Quinton since their night at the fun fair"

"So what ?" Addi asks.

"So now is the time to step up and tell them the truth" concludes Avani.

"I think the girls are right" Cynthia says.

"I agree" Addi says.

"Okay, fine" I give in.

"But to be sure that you will really do it, you have to promise us" Dixie says.

"I promise" I say.

"Me too" says Cynthia.

"And me too" finishes Addison.

Oh the traitors ! Stupid that I am, I promised them to tell Jaden my feelings. But what an asshole ! Now I'm afraid of what we will become of our relationship. Before, we were like a couple, but without being. We spent a lot of time together, cuddled and even slept together sometimes.

We then go back to the living room and find the boys sitting on the sofa. They stop their conversation and turn to us.

"So, what were you talking about ?" Bryce asks. I glance at the girls saying if they drop the secret, I will kill them one by one.

"Oh, you know, stuff" says Avani.

"Stuff ?" Antho asks.

"Yeah" insists Cynthia.

"Wait a minute !" Nessa yells "There are only six bedrooms. Who's gonna sleep with who ?" I see Dixie giving a sly smile and I know it's going ti end badly.

"Dixie, don't even think about it" I start but she interrupts me.

"A girl with a boy !" she yells. Oh I hate her ! I feel myself blushing and when I turn around I can see that Addison and Cynthia are doing it too.

Obviously, as you might expect, girls in a relationship get together with their boyfriends and therefore only singles are left.

"I go with Cynthia" Quinton shouts. Cynthia turns and smiles at him.

"And me with Addi" yells Bryce. And exactly the same scene takes place.

Great, so now it's just Jaden and me. I wonder how I'm going to ask him.

"Hey Mads" I get out of my thoughts.

"Hey Jaden"

"What are you doing ?"

"Just thinking" I answer. "And you ? Why are you here ?"

"Uh... I wanted to ask you if... you wanted... to share... a room... with... me" he stutters. I don't show it outside, but inside I scream. Jaden Hossler, my crush, asks me to share a room with him.

"Of course, I'll love that" I smile and so does he. His smile could be worth millions.

We spend the rest of the day packing our things, but I find something strange. I notice Jaden staring at me a lot but as soon as I look at him he looks away. I will ask him later what's bothering him.

Time skip

We're all in the living room planning our week. It will be a dream vacation, I promise you. We will go to the beach (Bryce's idea to remind him of his childhood memories with Addison), to the fun fair (very good idea from Quinton for him and Cynthia), to the water park and many other things.

Everything is going well, until I feel myself pushing into the water. I look up and see that it was Josh who did this.

"You are so so dead, Richards" I scream and he leaves to take refuge behind Nessa. Everyone bursts out laughing and heads for their room except Jaden. I feel good in the water so I decide to stay in the pool.

I let myself float quietly when I hear someone enter in the water. I turn and see that is Jaden. I think back on my promise and take my courage with both hands. I move closer to him and wrap my legs around his waist. I'm afraid of his reaction but all he does is smile. I relax more and he takes us to a corner of the pool. We stay like that for several minutes in silence but not an awkward silence, it is rather a pleasant silence. I notice he's still staring at me.

"What ? Jaden, what is going on ?" I ask.

"I want to do something but you will surely be mad at me. So I apologize in advance for what I'm going to do."

He doesn't give up the chance to ask that I feel his lips on mine. I'm in shock but kiss him back. Our lips move in in sync and I can feel his smile in the kiss. We move away unfortunately to catch our breath and I smile like an idiot.

"Mads, I have to tell you something but above all, don't interrupt me. When I met you, I felt something that I had never felt with Amelie. So I left her a few days later because I knew I didn't love her. She had nothing wrong, she just wasn't you. I've been trying to tell you this for a long time, but I never find the right time. I love you Madison Lewis, since the day I met you." I don't give him time to say anything else as I kiss him again.

"I love you too Jaden Hossler, since the day I met you."