6 : Anthony x Avani

That's it ! It is time ! I'm finally going to ask Avani to marry me ! I have already planned te whole night with the help of Amelie and it's good, everything is ready.

I know she is the woman of my life. We've been through so much together that I don't know what I would do without her. She's all my life and I love her more than anything in the world.

But this is not the time to discuss, I must finish preparing everything. Let me give you a recap of our night : romantic dinner at the restaurant, stroll on the beach and then next to the Hollywood sign I would ask her. All I have to do is get ready and go get Avani to the Hype.

Time skip

It's okay, I'm ready. I ring at the Hype door and Avani opens the door for me. Wow ! She is just gorgeous with her black dress.

"Hey babe" I kiss her tenderly.

"Hey Antho. Are you ready ?"

"Yeah but I want to give you something"

I take out a bouquet of flowers and hand it to her.

"Oh, that's so cute" she kiss me.

"Come on, let's go. I still have plenty of other surprises for you tonight."

We go towards the restaurant. It's the most chic and classy in town, I hope she likes it.

Time skip

We arrive and sit at our table. There are candles all over the tables and it feels really romantic. We order and our food arrives. We eat but I just watch Avani. She surprises me and looks at me strangely.

"Ant ? What's going on ? You have been staring at me strangely since the start of the meal."

"Nothing, I just think how lucky I am to be with you that's all"

"Oh that's so cute. I love you so much."

"Love you too" 

We kiss each other passionately and we finish eating. The dinner is going exactly as I expected, unbelievable. We leave the restaurant and walk down the street hand in hand.

"Where are we going now ?" she asks.

"Don't worry, I've been planning this night for months and believe me it will be amazing. Just trust me." she nods and I take her to the car. Towards the beach.

Time skip

We arrive and start to walk on the sand. With the sunset and the sound of the waves it's just beautiful.

"Do you remember our first date when I was stressed out asking you to date me ?" I ask.

"Yeah it's like it was yesterday"

Flash-back

I walk Avani back to the Hype after the date and I know it's time to ask her but I don't know how. Come on Antho, come on, it's gonna be alright.

"Avani ? Can I ask you something"  I ask all stressed out.

"Sure. What is it ?"

"Avani Gregg, would you like to be... euh... my girlfriend ?"

"I will love to, Anthony Reeves"

I approach me and kiss her for the first time.

End of the Flash-back

We laugh remembering this memory.

"I almost made the biggest mistake of my life but luckily I was a little brave"

"Oh and do you remember when we were six months old, when you gave me a dog and it was out of its box and you were looking for it ?" she asks, laughing.

"How could I forget it ?" I said, laughing in turn.

Flash-back

"Anthony you're scaring me"

"Don't worry you will see" I put my hands over Avani's eyes and lead her into the living room.

We arrive but I find my gift package open.

"Damn it"

"Ant ? What is going on ?"

"Euh we've got a problem. I had prepared a surprise for you, but unfortunately, how can I say, she escaped." I say and she takes my hands away from her eyes.

"What was it ?"

"A dog. It was a dog for our anniversary."

"Ohh, that's so sweet. I love you Anthony Reeves."

"And I love you too, Avani Gregg"

We kiss and I hear a bark. I turn y head and see the dog I was to give her.

"There you are" I approach and take it. "Happy six months, babe, here's your gift" I hand the dog to her and she grabs it.

"Oh you're so cute. I will call you juice. Thanks babe, I love him."

End of the Flash-back

"It was a strange anniversary" she says.

"Yeah. Now I have one last surprise for you tonight."

"A last one ? Ant that's a lot."

"I know but this night will be forever amazing" 

And then we went towards the Hollywood sign.

Time skip

We arrive and I place her in a specific place.

"Ava, I need you to cover your eyes with this blindfold and you will only take it off when I tell you"

"Okay" she puts it on and I sit down.

"It's good" she takes it off and her face takes on an expression of surprise.

"Ant, what's happening ?"

"Avani Gregg, I want to tell you something who's very very important. And I need you to listen to me because it's something I never did in my entire life." Tears form in her eyes but I want to keep going, she deserves to keep going. "You are an exceptional woman, you are beautiful, intelligent, kind, generous, in short you are incredible. I love you for all the good times we had together and I love you for who you are. Today is a special day because I finally realized that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you." I take a box out of my pocket and a cry of shock escapes from his lips. "Avani Chloe Gregg, will you marry me ?"

"A million times yes"

I smile and put the ring around her finger. I get up and kiss her tenderly. I had dreamed of this request so much that to see it come true is just magical.

Now it's not Avani Gregg, it's Avani Reeves and it's my wife.