4 : Bryce x Addison

Addison's POV

I went up to my room because I had noticed that it was the moment for Mads to confess Jaden the feelings she has for him.

And I think it's my turn now. I have no idea how to deal with Bryce at all, I mean we've been friends since we were three years old and I'm afraid he'll think of me as his sister. He always protected me from everything and I will always be grateful to him, he was a bit like my hero.

But I am not even able to ask him to share a room with me, he must have done it. I'm just so scared of wasting all our years of friendship and that he won't want to see me or talk anymore if he finds out the truth.

"Addi ?" i get out of my thoughts.

"Yeah ?"

"Do you know where we're going tomorrow ?"

"Yes Bryce, I know exactly where we go tomorrow. We're going to the same beach we went to on our first vacation together."

"You remember well"

"Not like you at least" I tease him.

"Ehhhh, that's not nice" he makes his baby pout which I find just irresistible. "You will pay me Addison Rae"

I don't have time to react when he pushes me onto the bed and starts tickling me. He knows that is my weak point and that I can never help but laugh.

"Bryce, please... stop... stoppppp" I try to articulate and he stops. "Come on little head must go to sleep"

I settle on the bed and he does the same. I don't know why, but it's a little embarrassing to do that, to sleep with the person you love before you confess your feelings to them. Well, Jaden and Mads were doing it, but they were different. Oh I hate Dixie for having this idea.

I decide to put my fear aside and move closer to Bryce, to put my head on his chest. He wraps his arms around my waist and I can't help but smile.

"Good night Addi" Bryce whispers.

"Good night Bryce"

I close my eyes but I hear him say I love you. Wait, so it would be true what the girls think, that Bryce love me. I will take care of this tomorrow at the beach, for now I need to sleep.

Time skip

I slowly open my eyes to find Bryce staring at me. He quickly looks away and I smile.

"Hey"

"Hey Addi. Ready for this amazing day ?"

"Ready like never before"

I get up and go get ready in the bathroom while Bryce does whatever in the bedroom. I take my shower, brush my teeth, brush my hair, put on my bikini and my clothes on top. And there you go ! I'm ready, well I think. Everything is going to be fine. I really need to stop stressing.

I step outside to find Bryce standing in front of the cabinet, shirtless, and I can't help but stare. He turns and sees me and his eyes widen. We stay like that for a while, staring at each other, until someone knocks on the door and walks in.

"Addi, Bryce, are you ready, we... Ohh uh is everything okay here ?" Mads asks.

I feel myself blushing strongly so I look away and Bryce does the same.

"Yeah ! Perfectly well !" we say at the same time.

"Okay then are you ready, because we are waiting for you to go to th beach"

"I'm ready" Bryce says and he comes out with a shirt on without us being able to react.

I leave the bedroom and Mads follows me.