what the-

"oppa explain!!"

"tell us that this whore is behind this"

"bitch who are you calling me a whore?"- yoongi

"you- whatever! oppa tell us the truth"

"is there something to explain, he just slipped and felled on top of me"

"then is he your friend? you are always with him"

"nah, he is my sla- i mean personal assistance??"

"personal assistance? since when?"

"HUH? HOW COME MY BOYFRIEND IS YOUR PERSONAL ASSISSTANCE ??"

jackson? what the fuck is he talkin abt?? 

"your boyfriend?"- girls

"yes we have been together for a week"

what?!! I barely know him! what is he planning now??! seriously this crazy bastard!

"yoongi baby I told u many times not to get involved with this guy*pout* this prob couldn't have happened if u could listen to me! and you taehyung, find another person my yoonie can't be ur assistance or whatever"

"mwo?"- taetae

"what the?.."- yoonie

"yoonie baby come with me!! now!!"

he snatched my hand and pull to god knows where. I still couldn't get the whole business. when I regained my consciousness, i pulled my hands away from him

"what the fuck did u say in front of them"

"*lol* so ur his personal assistant huh*puwuhahahha*"

"yah! stop laughing and tell me what I have asked you"

"becuz I like you? Maybe lol"

" wth.. if u like me then tell me the reason why u did those to taehyung"

"its becuz his father cheated on my mother!"

"mwo?"

" my mother and his father used to be in Luv, they kept their relationship secret, after when she got me, she had enough and asked his dad to tell our family but he refused and ran away, she waited for him long enough but there was no sign on him. so she decided to go to his house and after when she returned, she  fainted  and fell right in front of me and with the help of my neighbors I took her to the hospital and I could still recall my mother's wet cheeks on my hand *cries* w-when she r-regained her conscious I went check on h-her, she looked at me smiling and said that I have got a brother of my age*hiccups* i-i didn't know w-what s-she meant by that, s-since she w-was s-smiling i-i thought it was h-happy news, by that she closed her eyes and n-never opened again* shriek* 

I don't what to say to comfort him, it was hard for me to believe that a person like him had a very sad past. the weak feeling in his eyes right now is so heartbreaking. without any further thoughts, I pulled him into a hug and patted him on his back. he cried even harder on my shoulders, 

I wish taehyung was here to hear this and I turned hugged him even harder...

"you could have told me this before... is that why you hated me and did bad things to me?.....i-i am such a bad person...*cries*"

what? even taehyung is here? and these both are crying??!! =_=

I moved towards taehyung with Jackson still on my shoulder sobbing and wrapped tae with my left hand 

"tae you aren't the bad person it was your dad so don't cry" and I dropped his head on my other shoulder "but still... I'm also a cause for his sadness*waah cries*" 

oh god! help me!! how am I supposed to comfort these huge and heavy babies??!! 

------

in Dora's sound

"will you help yoongi to comfort them?"

a) Yass

b) nope:)

c) Since Dora said I will certainly

d) Since Dora said it, never in my life!!

Since Jackson told his reason, and if tae will forgive Jackson and Jackson will agree to be on good terms with taehyung and all the probs settled who do think yoongi will choose?

a)be single

b)Jackson

c)since it is taegi  so ofc taehyung

d) Author-nim😳👍

(a/n: it is not edited! i'm sure it will full of mistakes waah T_T)