what's wrong?

the next day~

ow man!  i have to go to college with this? it is exactly in the middle and so freaking easily noticeable and it fucking hurts!!!!!!! I'm gonna kill him 😤

I put a bandage covering it in order to make it less noticeable, yeah it was kind of helpful i guess

I walked into my class, and just as usual sat next to hoseok, he turned towards me all of a sudden?!

" bro tell me! what's wrong with you nowadays? I'm your friend ryt? if so, then tell me!!"

"I.............. I'm sorry hoseokie, you are my best friend and I tried to hide it from you, I'm the worst friend 😭"

"I knew it, something was bothering you, and you are not the worst friend! there might be some reason why you didn't  tell me"

" hoseokie.. I will to tell you but.... please don't freak out"

"yeah i won't! tell what's wrong"

"he-"

"wait what's that bandaid on ur head?"

"wait let me say, I will tell about it later okay"

"ah ok"

"Taehyung find about the ..............manhwa book"

"WHAT?!!!!!!!!!!!!"

shit i told this guy not to freak out and thanks to him the whole class is looking at us

"i told not to freak out right *intense glaring*"

"ah sorry! but how can i  not ? i mean how?when? where? "

"remember the day,  he stole my USB"

"ah yes"

"that day i accidentally put my manhwa books in the bag. he pulled out my bag and kept it upside down and the book fell down and he noticed it"

"then? what did he do?"

"he asked me to be his slave"

"huh? slave? lol i shouldn't laugh but still lol"

"-_-"

"ok then?"

"then what? he calls me during the class to bring him things or else he will post about me reading bl manhwa"

"oh is that why u use washroom a lot nowadays lol"

"....... are you even my friend? since when did u become his cold-hearted??"

he is acting weird! is he possessed??!!

"lol, anyway why is that on ur head(band-aid)"

"he flicked on my forehead yesterday becuz i was late to get him food"

*holding back laughter*

"yah I'm gonna kill you, atleast feel bad for your friend, it hurts a lot!!!!!!!!!"

" its just that i can't believe the almighty taehyung,flicking forehead¸ wow like new information"

" don't make fun of him"

"??!"

"i-i mean like... we shouldn't make fun of others right?"

"????????"

~flashback~

*middle school hoseok and yoongi* 

hoseok pov:

omg i am late!! i didn't even bother to comb my hair, i put on my messy uniform and ran out to catch up  with yoongi as we walk together school

"hey yoongi bro*pant* wait for me~"