IwaOi and DaiSuga catch KageHina

Start from the beginning

"Kageyama," Iwaizumi says as he opens the door. Kageyama lets out a yelp and pulls a blanket over him. Iwaizumi stares at him for a second before he shuts the door. 

"Fuck," Kageyama says before fixing his pants. Iwaizumi knocks this time, and Kageyama sighs. "You can come in," Kageyama mumbles before covering his face. 

"So," Iwaizumi says as he walks in and sits on Kageyama's bed. "You were taking a nude," Iwaizumi says. 

"Yeah," Kageyama groans and Iwaizumi chuckles. 

"You should lock your door next time," Iwaizumi says before standing up. 

"You're not gonna tell dad?" Kageyama asks. 

"Why would I? It's a thing teens do," Iwaizumi smirks before leaving. Kageyama sighs in relief and smiles. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The two thought they were in the clear, but Hinata, being the idiot he was, decided not to lock his door the next time he did it. "Hinata," Daichi says as he opens the door. Hinata yelps as he drops his phone and pulls a blanket over him. "W-What are you doing?" Daichi yells. 

Hinata's face is entirely red, and he keeps the blanket over him. "N-Nothing," Hinata yells back before covering his face. 

"Were you taking a fucking nude?" Daichi asks before walking in. 

"LET ME PUT CLOTHES ON!!" Hinata yells, making Daichi sigh before leaving. Hinata throws on a pair of shorts and one of Kageyama's sweatshirt. "You can come in now," Hinata mumbles before sitting on his bed. 

Daichi quickly walks back in but with Suga this time. "Daichi, I told him to be safe about it," Suga says. "I also told him to lock the door," Suga chuckles before sitting down on the bed next to Hinata. 

"You knew?" Daichi asks. 

"Yeah," Suga says. "As long as he crops his head and just sends them to Kageyama, it's ok," Suga smiles. 

"It's not ok, Suga; you knew what happened to the kids at our school when they sent nudes," Daichi sighs. 

"They're not like that as long as one of them doesn't cheat, the nudes stay between them," Suga smiles. "And I don't think either of them would cheat," Suga says. 

Hinata nods, his eyes still on the floor. "I'm still calling Iwaizumi and Oikawa," Daichi grumbles. 

"WAIT!! Dad, no please," Hinata whines. "Oikawa will never let either of us live this down," Hinata says. 

"Should have thought of that before doing it," Daichi says. 

Hinata groans and falls back on his bed while Daichi leaves the room. "You should have locked the door," Suga chuckles before standing up. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A couple of hours later, Hinata got a call from Kageyama, so he answered, of course, and sighed when he heard laughing in the background. "Your kidding," Kageyama sighs. 

"I-I'm sorry ok," Hinata whines. 

"He's never gonna let either of us live this down, you know, right," Kageyama says. 

"Yeah," Hinata sighs. "Wanna come over?" Hinata asks. 

"Sure, it would be nice to get away from the laughing for a while," Kageyama sighs before standing up. "See you soon," Kageyama says before hanging up.