TsukiYamaKageHina. Adorble Hinata.

Yamaguchi yawns as he opens the door. "Hinata, I'm home," Yamaguchi smiles and walks into the living room. He's surprised when Hinata doesn't run into his arms, but he soon realized why. He sees Hinata cuddling a little stuffed bunny wearing Tsukishima's sweatshirt. "Oh my god," Yamaguchi mumbles, his face turning red. He smiles as he slowly pulls his phone out and takes a few photos. He knew he could bride Kageyama and Tsukishima with these if they didn't come home on time. "You are so precious," Yamaguchi whines before covering his face. "I can't take it," Yamaguchi whines before walking away. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tsukishima comes home expecting to hear a lot of noise, but he hears nothing. He walks into the house and looks around, soon spotting Hinata. He's about to yell for him when he saw how Hinata looked. "Shit," Tsukishima mumbles before walking closer. "Oh my god," Tsukishima mumbles. 

"He looks so adorable," Yamaguchi mumbles. Tsukishima jumps at this and looks to find Yamaguchi next to him. "You should take photos," Yamaguchi smiles. Tsukishima smiles as he quickly takes his phone out and gets closer to Hinata. 

"I'm home," Kageyama yells. 

"SHUSH!!" Yamaguchi and Tsukishima say. 

"What?" Kageyama asks before walking into the living room and seeing Hinata. "Holy shit," Kageyama says before pulling his phone out. He quickly takes photos and soon sighs. "This is my new lock screen," Kageyama mumbles. 

Tsukishima finally takes his photos, and soon, the four walk away. "Why are we dating the cutest person ever?" Yamaguchi smiles. 

"I have no idea," Kageyama smiles. "I love it, though," Kageyama. 

"Same," Tsukishima mumbles before falling on the bed. 

"I hope he wakes up soon," Yamaguchi says. 

"Same Kageyama and Tsukishima say. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Hinata woke up, he stood up and yawned, still holding the bunny. "Guys?" Hinata mumbles before walking around the house. He walks into the bedroom and smiles at his boyfriends. "Your home," Hinata cheers sleepily. His boyfriends take their phones out and take more photos making Hinata's face red. "What," Hinata mumbles. 

"You adorable," Kageyama smiles. Hinata's face goes red, and he covers it. 

"Shut up," Hinata says. His boyfriends chuckle, and soon Hinata walks over and hides his face in Kageyama's shoulder. 

"Of course he gets him," Tsukishima glares. Kageyama smirks and hugs Hinata's tight. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the day goes on, Hinata notices Kageyama's screen saver. "Kageyama? Is this a photo of me sleeping?" Hinata asks. 

"Um," Kageyama mumbles. "Tsukishima and Yamaguchi have more photos of you," Kageyama says. 

"Dude," Tsukishima says. 

"Guys!!" Hinata whines, his face going red. 

"You looked adorable, though," Yamaguchi smiles. 

Hinata whines and hides his face. "Wait, where did you get the bunny?" Tsukishima asks. 

"I had it since I was little. I always had it in every house I live in, just in case I need a cuddle buddy," Hinata smiles. 

Yamaguchi groans at this and sighs. "You're too cute," Yamaguchi cries. 

Hinata lets out a whine and looks away. "You should wear a cute animal onesie," Tsukishima says. 

"Yes," Kageyama says way too quickly. 

"Hinata's cuteness will be the death of me," Yamaguchi whines. 

"I'm not wearing an animal onesie," Hinata whines. 

"Yes, you are; I'm ordering one," Tsukishima says. 

Hinata quickly stands up and walks away. "No," Hinata yells as he walks out. 

His boyfriends chuckle before looking at the best animal onesie. 

OOOOOOOOP. Hinata is adorable.