KuroKenBokuAka Kenma Angst.

SENSITIVE TOPICS ABOUT suicide. 

Kenma sighs as he sits up in the bed. "Shit," Kenma mumbles. He knew today was gonna be a bad day. Kenma quickly pulls the covers over him and prays no one will bother him for the whole day. Kenma stays in bed basically the whole day and doesn't do anything. He lays there in thought, wondering about life and whether he should be alive. Kenma doesn't hurt himself; he just thinks a lot about hurting himself. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kuroo sighs as he waits with Akaashi and Bokuto. "Maybe he got busy," Bokuto says. 

"He never gets busy," Kuroo mumbles. 

"Let's just have fun, and maybe Kenma will show up later," Akaashi says, just wanting to have fun with his boyfriends. The other two nod and soon walk into the arcade. 

The three, of course, have fun, but it's weird not having Kenma. The three end the date early cause of everyone's moods. Bokuto was sad, Kuroo was mad cause he thought Kenma was just playing stupid video games, and Akaashi was curious. "Maybe he got sick?" Bokuto says. 

"He would have texted one of us," Kuroo sighs. 

"Should we go to his house?" Akaashi asks. 

"Yeah," Bokuto smiles, his mood lighting up. Kuroo sighs, and soon the three walk towards Kenma's house. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kenma jumps when his bedroom door opens. He doesn't look to see who it is. He already knows. "Kenma," Bokuto mumbles before sitting on the bed. 

"You know we had a date, right?" Kuroo says before sitting next to Kenma. Kenma didn't respond. "Kenma, come on, we need a good reason why you didn't show up," Kuroo says, raising his voice a little. 

To everyone, it wasn't too loud, but to Kenma, it was horribly loud. Kenma jumps at it and covers his ears. As Kuroo keeps talking, Kenma feels tears coming to his eyes. "Shut up," Kenma says, making Kuroo surprised. "Please, just be quiet," Kenma mumbles. 

"What?" Kuroo asks. 

"I said shush, please, you're being too loud," Kenma grumbles. 

"No, you gotta listen, you missed a date, you made me and Bokuto sad, Akaashi is probably sad too, why didn't you show up? We wanna know," Kuroo says, his voice raising more. Kenma ignores him, and Kuroo groans. "Why am I not surprised though, what in the world are you even doing, probably playing a game again, my God, you couldn't put your game down for 5 minutes to just hang out with us?" Kuroo yells. 

As Kuroo keeps yelling, Bokuto slowly moved to Akaashi, and Akaashi hugged him. When Kuroo goy mad, he got mad. 

Kenma feels tears come down his face faster, and his breathing picked up again. Kuroo kept yelling, and soon Kenma sat up. "D-Did you ever think maybe once it's not about a game, and maybe it's about the fact I'm thinking about killing myself," Kenma yells before he breaks down. He sobs to himself as he gets under the blanket again. 

His boyfriends stare at him before Akaashi moves over to Kenma and gets him from under the blanket. He hugs Kenma, and Kenma sobs into his shoulder. Bokuto moves over to them and grabs Kenma's hands. Kuroo starts to feel bad and moves close to Kenma. The three listen to Kenma sob, and it breaks their hearts. 

"You wanna talk about?" Akaashi mumbles. Kenma nods a little and grips onto Bokuto's hand. 

"I-I just have some really bad days where I think about ending it; I never try things; I just think about it," Kenma mumbles. "I-I'm really sorry you guys have to deal with it," Kenma says. 

"Were gonna help you, we wanna help you, Kenma," Bokuto smiles. Kuroo sighs and grabs Kenma's other hand. 

"I'm sorry I yelled Kenma, I just forget you don't like it, and I-I had no idea," Kuroo mumbles. "Please, Kenma, come to us when this is like those, w-we can't lose you," Kuroo mumbles tears coming to eyes. Bokuto, at this, started to cry as well, and he grips onto Kenma's hand. 

"D-Don't leave us, please," Bokuto mumbles. 

"We'll help you whenever your days are like this; please call one of us; we'll make sure to come," Akaashi smiles before kissing Kenma's head. Kenma's smiles a little and sobs into Akaashi's shoulder. 

"I-I will," Kenma mumbles. "I'll make sure to call you guys," Kenma says before sitting up. He wipes his face and his boyfriend's smile. 

"Kenma, we all need you," Kuroo says. 

"I-I need you guys," Kenma smiles. 

His boyfriends smile at this, and they all quickly hug Kenma. "We love you," Bokuto smiles. 

"I love you guys too," Kenma mumbles, feeling his bad day get way better. 

OOOOOf