Trans Suga, Noya, and Hinata (A lots of ships)

OKAY, I CHANGED IT A LITTLE.

Hinata smiles and takes his shirt off as everyone left. He sighs and looks down at his binder. They'd be gone soon. He pouts a little and soon jumps as people walk in.

"Oh Hinata," Suga smiles. He notices the binder and his eyes light up at the trans flag on the back of it. "I have the same one," Suga smiles and takes his shirt off to show Hinata.

Hinata's eyes light up as well and he smiles. "WOW!!! We have the same binder Suga, that's so cool," Hinata smiles brightly.

"It's weird we're wearing the same one today," Suga chuckles.

"Hey guys," Noya smiles as he walks in. "WOAH!!! I HAVE THE SAME BINDER GUYS!!!' Noya smiles as he takes his shirt off.

"Wait really," Suga laughs.

"THAT'S SO COOL!!" Hinata smiles.

"Cool but weird," Suga smiles. The three of them start talking about there binder and stay there a little too long.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kageyama sighs as he waits for Hinata in the gym. "What's taking him so long," Kageyama mumbles.

"Wheres Noya guys?" Asahi asks.

"The clubroom, he needed to grab something," Tanaka says.

"Suga's with them I'm guessing," Daichi smiles. "Alright, Kageyama, Asahi, let's go get them," Daichi sighs. The three quickly walk towards the club room and they open the door to see there boyfriend talking in their binders. Well, the same binder.

"Kageyama," Hinata smiles. "Noya, Suga, and I have the same binder," Hinata smiles.

Kageyama smiles at his boyfriend and nods. "It's so cool," Noya smiles.

"Well, hurry up and get changed you guys," Daichi smiles. The three nod and put their shirts on. "It's weird they have the same binders," Daichi chuckles to Asahi and Kageyama.

"I got his for him," Asahi says.

"I did too," Kageyama says.

"Same," Daichi smiles.

"That's weird," Asahi chuckles. The three soon walk back to the court and soon enough Noya, Suga, and Hinata walk into the gym smiles on there faces.

OKAY. SORRY IF IT WASN'T WHAT THE PERSON REQUESTED.

NEXT WEEK IS POLY WEEK.

I ALREADY HAVE MattsunHanaIwaOi, BokuAkaKuroKen, and KagehinaTsukiyama.

IF ANYONE HAS ANY OTHER POLY SHIPS GIVE ME SOME.