Just a bunch of MattsunHanaIwaOi crap.

No angst. Just Oikawa crying over shows. ALSO SPOLIERS FOR JULIE AND THE PHANTOMS. 

"They're so cute," Oikawa cries as he watches an adventure time distant lands. He fans his eyes and soon hugs the pillow again. "I want love like this," Oikawa whines. He soon sobs into the pillow when the episode ended. "I-I am so happy it came back," Oikawa sobs before he lays on the bed. 

Today was just full of Oikawa watching sad shows. He watched a silent voice before this, and oh boy, was he sobbing. 

Soon enough, Oikawa was watching another show. He had the whole to do what he wanted since his boyfriends were visiting family. "Ok good show, won't make me cry," Oikawa smiles as he watches Julie and the Phantoms. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Oikawa got to episode 8, he was sobbing again. "H-He loved his mom so much," Oikawa cries. "B-But she thought he didn't," Oikawa falls back on the bed, and just sobs as the episode ends. "I-I need a break," Oikawa says before standing up. He walks down the stairs wiping the tears away, trying his best to feel happy, but it wasn't working. "If only my boyfriends were here to cheer me up," Oikawa mumbles. Not even a second later, the front door opened. Oikawa jumped up at least 10 feet in the air, and he looks at his boyfriends. 

"We're home," Makki smiles. The three smiles but soon were concerned when they saw tears coming from Oikawa's eyes. 

"Are you ok?" Mattsun asks. 

Oikawa quickly ran into Iwaizumi's arms and cried into his shoulder. "I-I keep getting tricked by these adorable shows; they are so sad, though," Oikawa sobs. 

His boyfriends look at him for a second before they laugh. Oikawa pouts before laughing a little. Already feeling so much better. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oikawa hums a song as he makes himself mac n cheese. "I'm Mr. Lover, man," Oikawa sings softly as he moves away to find the cat, Luna. "Luna," Oikawa smiles before picking the cat up. "Are you hungry?" Oikawa asks before Luna meows. "I'll take that as a yes," Oikawa giggles before he walks over to Luna's food bowl. He sets her down before pouring some food into the bowl. 

"Why does she only love you," Makki grumbles. 

"Cause I cuddle her and feed her," Oikawa smiles as he pets, Luna. "Can you go get Mattsun and Iwa-Chan the foods almost done," Oikawa says before standing up. He walks back over to the mac n cheese and finishes it up. 

Makki nods and walks away. "Hey shit heads, foods done," Makki yells from the bottom of the stairs. A couple of seconds later, Mattsun and Iwaizumi were downstairs. 

"What's with the mean names," Mattsun says. 

"Don't know, maybe a thing I picked up from Iwa-chan," Makki smirks before Iwaizumi hits Makki's arms. "Ow," Makki pouts before the three walk into the kitchen. They, of course, find Oikawa humming a song again, and they all smile.