Chapter 15

Last time Ash and Lillie went back to Alpha island and made a plan to capture the traitors and make sure they learned a good lesson and never bother them again. And while they were confronting them the two found out that Brock, Cilan, Dawn, and Chloe were all really regretting what they did to him, and after they found out ash forgave them and sent the rest of them flying team Rocket style. Now let's see what they are doing now.

Ash and Lillie are now heading to Kanto and heading to see how ash's old rival Gary is doing and after they got to kanto they then went to the Professor's lab and went inside the saw not the Professor but instead Gary who was doing some work that the Professor would usually do. When gary turned around and saw ash and Lillie he then says "Hey Ashy-boy! how are ya?" After they said hi ash then asks Gary "Hey Gary? How come you're doing work that usually Professor Oak would do?" He then says "We'll that's because you're now looking at the new Professor of Kanto." This then shocks ash and lillie as Lillie then says "Wait doesn't that mean that Tracey has to work under you now?" This makes gray nod in agreement as Lillie then tells him about her and ash's engagement and this makes him congratulate them and after a while they then said goodbye.

The two were now on their way to Vermilion city to see how Goh was doing. After they made it to Viridian city ash then looked at the gym and started to remember when Giovanni attacked him two years ago and this makes him unhappy a little and after Lillie noticed his expression she then tells him "You remember when he attacked us two years ago?" This makes him nod as Lillie then hugs him saying "It's ok ash and besides he's gone now and you made sure of that." This calms him down and he says "Thanks Lillie, and I did make sure that he will never come back." After that they then arrived in Pewter City and see Brock and after he sees them and say hi ash then asks "So Brock what are you doing?" He then tells them that he was just helping a young boy and his Rattata and this makes them surprised as Brock tells them that he's now a licensed Pokémon doctor.

After they said goodbye they went on their way and after ash and lillie arrived in Cerulean City they see Misty and immediately hide hoping that she didn't see them and while hiding they saw misty's sisters yelling at her and saying how she hasn't been winning any battles but just losing them and after they went inside she then started to cry as she then walks off with tears in her eyes. After she left they then left Cerulean City and went on to head to vermilion city and after they arrived there they then went to where Goh lived and after they found his home the two then knocked on the door and after a while Goh then opened the door and saw them standing there as he then says "Hey ash, Lillie. How are you guys?" After they went inside they saw a bunch of Pokémon and ash then says "I see you've caught so many Pokémon Goh." He then says "Yep but even though you Caught mew, I'm still very happy that I caught so many Pokémon." After they told him about their engagement they then said goodbye and went on with their day as they then decided to head to Sinnoh.

After ash sends out Latios and the two and their Pokémon get on they then fly off and head to sinnoh and after hours of flying they then made it to Twinleaf town and after they landed they then went to Dawn's home. After they arrived ash knocks on the door, and after a few minutes Dawn then opens the door and sees then and says "Hey ash and Lillie what's up." Once again after they said hi and told her about their engagement they then see something behind her as Lillie then asks her "Dawn. Are you the top coordinator of Sinnoh?!" This then makes her say "That's right I am the top coordinator of my home region and it's all thanks to Piplup and my Pokémon." After they said bye, ash and Lillie decided for last to head to Unova and see cilan and check up on him.

So they decided to teleport there so they send out mew, and after they were teleported to Unova they then went to Stiration city they then went to the gym and went inside and saw Cilan battling someone and after he won the battle he then saw ash and Lillie and said "Why hello you two and what brings you here?" After they said hi and told him about their engagement ash then asks "So Cilan have you now become an S class Connoisseur?" He then proceeded to tell them "Why of course after all I did work really hard to achieve such goal." After they said goodbye they then then remembered to go and see Max and Bonnie who was with Max in Hoenn.

After they got to Hoenn thanks to teleportation by Mew they then went to see if Max and Bonnie were at the lab and after they went inside they see the two talking to each other while they see Dedenne playing with a Treecko and after the two see ash and lillie they then hug the two. After they break the hug ash then asks Max "So Max I'm assuming this treecko is yours?" He then says "Yeah and I picked Treecko because I was inspired by your Sceptile ash." This makes him smile as Lillie then says to Bonnie"And Dedenne is your partner right Bonnie." She then says "of course after all I am going to be a great trainer just like ash." After they told the two about their engagement they then said goodbye as ash and Lillie then hop on Latios they then flew back to Alpha island.

Well that about wraps it up for chapter 15 and like I usually say let me know what you want to see in the next chapter but until then I will see you when I put out the next chapter bye bye!!!! :)