Chapter 3

Last time ash and lillie ended up becoming a couple while in the process Lillie showed ash some of the pokemon she caught with her family. Also ash's former friends all decided to search for ash and lillie, starting in the Kanto region but to their luck couldn't find them. Now ash and lillie are now traveling through the Galar region, let's see what they are up to now.

Ash and Lillie are then teleported not to one of the towns nor Hammerlocke city but instead they were teleported to a beach on and island that is connected to the Galar region, the two then start to explore a bit until they see a tower of sorts and they go investigate it.

After they got to the tower they then go inside and find nothing. After they leave the tower they didn't decide to go and explore more of the island until they realize that there is a building of sorts and they soon go check it out and after walking for a while they soon arrive at the building and they soon knock to see if anyone is home.

There was no response at first but after a few knocks someone opens the door and it reveals to be a woman wearing a green sweater. She then says "We'll hello there you two and welcome to the Master Dojo, my name is Honey and I'm the wife of the Master Mustard of the Dojo." After the two then said hi to Honey they went inside and saw a bunch of people in outfits that are the same and once they saw ash and lillie they soon start to whisper into each other's ears.

"Who are they and what are they doing here?" One of them said as another said "They seem a little familiar, but I'm not really sure." Another said as ash and lillie felt a little uncomfortable around them. Honey noticed this and told them to stop making them uncomfortable and be nice and welcoming to them.

After they all stopped ash then asks Honey "So who is this Master Mustard that you talk about?" Honey then says "We'll he's on his way right now. Sweetie you have some new students here!" This then surprises ash and Lillie as they then say in shock "New students!".

Master Mustard then comes and this makes them look concerned as they see mustard is more of an old person rather then what they hoped for. Mustard then greets the two by saying "Well then I must say that I am Cheesed to meet you." This causes the two to cringe as Honey laughs at what Mustard just said and replies with "Well that's my hubby for you."

This then causes the two to be even more shocked as they didn't know that she was married to him and the two then sweatdrop at this as Mustard then said "So you two must me the new students that arrived here in the Master Dojo." The two then look at each other and Lillie then says "yeah we are the new students." she said in a nervous tone.

Afterwards the two then were given three tasks to complete and after they completed all three, the two were then given not one but two Kubfus and mustard tells them that they need to grow bonds with the two and afterwards take them to both the Tower of Darkness and the Tower of Waters.

The two then grew closer with the kubfus and afterwards they then decided to start with the Tower of Darkness and after the two make it to the top one of the Kubfus stepped forward and read the scroll of Darkness and evolved into the Single Strike Style Urshifu.

After they left the tower they then headed down the mountain and as they were ash caught some new Pokémon to add to the family those being a Lopbunny, Tangrowth, Scolipide, and two Galarian Slowpokes to which he then evolved one into Galarian Slowbro.

After they made it to the beach they were just at a few hours ago they then stare off into the sea and admire it. Lillie then wraps her arms around Ash and says "Ash no matter what happens I will always love you no matter what." Ash then looks at her and says "Thank you Lillie and I love you too so much." They then kissed as Pikachu and Snowy both cheered happily at the two.

After they break the kiss they then proceeded to go into the Tower of Waters and after they beat Mustard. The other Kubfu reads the Scroll of Waters and evolves into the Rapid Strike Style Urshifu and after they send out the other Urshifu they two then enter their fighting stances and this causes ash and lillie to look at them in awe and with sparkles on their eyes.

After they left they then went back to the dojo and helped the two Urshifus gain the ability to Gigantamax and afterwards ash battled mustard one last time and came out on top as the winner and lillie congratulated ash for his win by giving him a peck on the cheek and this makes him blush a little and smiles at her.

The two then decide to stay in the Isle of Armor for a few more days and after they got back they soon decide to go and get some sleep and while there they see Snowy happily nuzzling Pikachu as he blushes in embarrassment, the two trainers then notice this and are happy that Pikachu has found his mate as the two are happy that their trainers are now happy for the two of them.

Meanwhile with the former friends of Ash they are searching in the other regions but to no luck could they find them as they asked a bunch of people like their family, friends and even the Champions if they have seen Ash and they all said they haven't seen them anywhere and this makes everyone regret what they said and what they did to Ash and are desperate to find him and forgive him.

They then decide to go to alola and try there however what they didn't know was that both Kukui and Brunet were actually on ash's side and they will not help them. This makes the traitors feel even more bad as they couldn't ask the professors for help and so they continue searching for the Raven haired trainer.

Back with ash and lillie the two were getting ready for bed while everyone else was already asleep. However as they were getting ready Arceus who was invisible can put and said "Ash, Lillie, I must tell you something. After these few days of staying here are over we will head back to the castle and talk about something." The two then nodded at him as he then became invisible again and the two lovebirds fell asleep holding each other in their arms.

Well this wraps up chapter 3. Let me know what you would like to see in the next chapter but until then I will see you when I put out the next chapter bye bye!!!! :)