Chapter 12

Last time ash and lillie decided to relax for a bit at their castle and swim for a while and after they finished swimming they then decided to go back to the Kanto Region and see ash's mother Delia and Professor Oak. And after that they went to Aether Foundation and there they met up with both Lusamine and Gladion and while their ash and Lillie decided to stay for a few days. Now ash is planning to surprise Lillie with something while also planning a date with her. Let's see what he is up to now.

Right now ash and lillie are waking up and it looks like they had a great nap. After the two got changed they went and met up with Lusamine and Gladion. After they met up lusamine then tells them "I think I have an important call so I'm afraid I can't do anything for now, but could you maybe check on the Pokémon while I make this call?" The three then agree and this pleases Lusamine as the three then go and see how all the Pokémon are doing. After they check on all the water pokemon they then proceeded to check up on the rest and they are all doing just fine.

Next they went and checked on the dittos and made sure that not one ditto escapes and runs away and they were all just as happy as the rest of the Pokémon. After they finished checking all the Pokémon and they were heading back to see if lusamine had finished her call and while on the way back Gladion asks lillie "So Lillie how have you and ash been? I'm sure he's been very nice to you." This makes he blush as she then says "Yeah, ash has been very kind to me and he's also treated me like a princess. He's also very kind and caring for not just people, but to pokemon as well." This makes him smile and happy as he's glad that she and ash have never gotten into any fights.

After they reached Lusamine's office they see that she was already done with her phone call and after they came inside they all started to talk about how they were doing and while talking Lusamine and Gladion noticed Pikachu and Snowy and Gladion asks "hey lillie, um why is Snowy close to Pikachu?" After Lusamine noticed this as well she and ash then tell them that Snowy likes Pikachu and the two are now together.

This makes the two shocked and happy that Snowy has found someone she likes while they see her happily playing with Pikachu. After they finished chatting with each other ash and lillie decide that they want to see Professors Kukui and Brunet again.

And so as they went outside ash sends out Lugia, they then said bye to Lusamine and Gladion as they get on Lugia and he soon takes off flying to Mele Mele island. After a while of flying they soon reach the island and soon see Kukui's house and ash tells Lugia to land infront of the house. After the two lane in front of the house Ash and Lillie then walk up to the door and ring the doorbell and soon it was answered by Kukui who was very happy to see ash and lillie after so long as he then says "Ash and Lillie! Welcome back!" This makes the two happy as they went inside and saw Brunet who was holding a baby in her hands and this makes ash and lillie both surprised and happy for them.

Brunet then sees the two and said "Ash, Lillie! I'm so happy to see you two again!" The baby then sees ash and reaches his arms out and this makes ash go over and pick him up and hold him in his arms and this makes everyone's hearts warm as Brunet then tells ash "His name is Lei and he sees you as your big brother." This makes ash very happy while he holds Lei In his arms and this makes him really feel like he is a big brother to Lei.

After they said goodbye to Kukui, Brunet and Lei, ash then tells Lillie if she wants to go on a date with him and this makes her says "Of course ash, I would love to." The two then went to Mallow's family restaurant and while their the two ran into Mallow and after they said hi again ash and lillie were seated and after they order their food the two then started to talk to each other.

After the food was served and they stated to eat lillie asks ash "Ash can you believe that it's been two years since we started to date?" This makes ash say "Yeah we've been together for two years and we've never had any fights about anything." After they finish eating and pay they then said bye to Mallow and they then continued their date.

Ash then takes lillie to a special place where you can see everything from up at the top and this puts Lillie in awe as she has never seen anything so beautiful than before when she then turns to ash and says "Ash I've never seen anything so beautiful than this. Thank you ash." He then tells Lillie something "Lillie there is one thing that I really wanted to ask you for a long time and I guess I should just ask you."  He says as he gets down on one knee and pulls out a small box containing a beautiful ring and this makes Lillie gasp and make tears of happiness go down her eyes as ash then says "Lillie Aether, will you marry me?" Lillie then says with happiness "Yes of course I will marry you ash!" She then hugs ash and he returns the hug as the two then kiss while the sun sets in front of them.

After they went back to Aether Foundation they then went to see lusamine and Gladion and they then tell them that there now engaged and this makes them very happy for them. After they all went to their rooms and went to sleep except for ash and Lillie the two then decided to dance before they went to bed and after they finished the two lovebirds then got into bed and snuggled into each other's arms and fell asleep.

Well that's about it for chapter 12 and like I usually say let me know what you want to see in the next chapter but until then I will see you when I put out the next chapter bye bye!!!! :)