Chapter 14

Last time ash and lillie were going to all of their friends houses and seeing how they are doing and tell them about their engagement and after they finished doing that they decided that now they are going to be heading back to Alpha island but not to relax but instead because they found out that the traitors were coming up with a plan to try and force ash to forgive them. Now let's see what they are going to do now.

Now ash and Lillie are getting ready to head back to Alpha island and plan ahead of the traitors and tech them a lesson they will never forget. After they said goodbye to Lusamine and Gladion they then asked mewtwo to teleport them back to the island. After they got back they started to come up with a plan to try and trap the traitors and stop their pokemon. After a while they then came up with a plan and they soon start to get to work on it.

While they were setting everything up they told their pokemon to be ready and when they give the signal that's when they come out, and after they agree and went to their positions ash and lillie then finished setting everything up and they then went inside and waited for the traitors to arrive. While they were waiting the two decided to watch a movie and check on some of their Pokémon those being Shaymin, Phione, Victini, Celebi, and even Manaphy. After a while Mew came in and told them "The traitors, their here." This then makes them and their partners go outside and make the plan go into motion.

With the traitors they were watching the two and waiting for the two to let their Pokémon go and play and after a few minutes they see ash and Lillie let Pikachu and Snowy go and play and they see the two coming towards them playing with each other and right as May and Tracey were about to grab them suddenly a Darkrai came out and this surprises the traitors as it then uses Dark Void on all of them and this puts all of them to sleep.

After they all woke up and looked around they then see ash and lillie standing right infront of them and behind them all of their Pokémon who looked like they were very unhappy as well as seeing Brock, Dawn, Cilan and Chloe as well. They all soon saw that they all had one pokeball each and this makes them all shocked. Misty then says "What are you two doing and what did you do to our Pokémon!?" And Iris then says "And you four why aren't you helping us!?"

Ash then says "How can you guys think that you can get away with this? You are so dumb." This makes clemont say "How did you both know we were coming and planning something?" Lillie then says "We knew everything because of Arceus who saw the whole thing and told it to us." This shocks the traitors as Serena then says "But why are the four of them not in here?" Ash then tells them that the four of them felt really guilty after what they did two years ago and this makes them very angry as they all sent out the one Pokémon they all have.

Just then all of their other Pokémon then started to charge up their attacks and this shocks them and heartbroken as all of their other Pokémon are now on ash and Lillie's side and right before they launched their attacks ash then tells them "I know your wondering why are they very unhappy with you, it's because when we were taking you all here we sent out your Pokemon and told him everything that you were planning on doing and this made them very unhappy that you guys are starting to act like team rocket so they've enjoyed our side and they all know longer want to be your Pokémon." This makes all of them very sad as all of their old pokemon send their attacks and sends all of them flying off Team Rocket style and split up while they as team Rocket would say Blasting off again.

After they all disappeared the two then turn to the four that were still standing there and ash then says "Its fine guys you don't have to apologize to me,. I already forgive you." This surprises the four as they all then see ash open his arms out for a hug and this makes them very happy and they soon all hugged ash and thanked him. After they broke the hug ash and Lillie then turn to all of the new Pokémon they have and tells them "I'm shocked that you would do that, but they chose to do something that team Rocket would do and you all would've been very upset if you found out later." This then makes all of them let out roars of agreement and then they all let out roars showing ash that they want to train with him. Ash then agrees and welcomed all of them to the team and the family.

After all of that they all went inside and went to the living room, and after they sat down and talked with each other and after a while Cilan sees Pikachu and Snowy and ask "Um you guys how come Pikachu and Snowy are that close to each other?" Ash and Lillie explain once again that Snowy really likes Pikachu and this makes Dawn and Chloe squeal as they see Snowy nuzzle Pikachu. After they finished chatting they then realized that they are hungry and this makes ash and Lillie take them to the dining room while the two go to the kitchen to cook.

After a while they then proceeded to bring out the food and began eating and while eating Brock then says "This cooking is almost is great as mine." As Cilan then says "Indeed, the recipes you used are very tasty." After they finished eating they then said goodbye to everyone and they all were teleported to their homes by mew and Mewtwo. After the two came back ash and lillie decided watch another movie and while watching the movie lillie fell asleep and after the movie was over ash then picks her up and smiles as he says in his thoughts "This is why I love her, because she's kind, caring, and even cute." While on the way to their room ash gets surprised as he feels Lillie's arms wrap around him and this makes him blush a little as well as smile. After they got to their room he then carefully without waking her up places her on the bed and he then changes into his pajamas and gets in the bed with her as he quietly says "I love you Lillie." He then falls asleep holding Lillie in his arms.

Well that's about it for chapter 14 and like I usually say let me know what you want to see in the next chapter but until then I will see you when I put out the next chapter bye bye!!!! :)