12. Barb's Big Plan

INTERIOR: BARB'S FORTRESS - NIGHT

We dissolve to the next scene where inside of Barb's Fortress on the angler bus, Barb begins to Stress out while DJ Suki looks so confused to herself, knowing what is going on. While the other Hard Rock Trolls and her Lazy Father were watching this moment too.

Barb: I can't believe this. I never thought she would betrayed me. Because she doesn't even know me, and she being mean to her friends, and worst she scare off that cloud person.

DJ Suki: His named is Cloud Guy.

Barb: Cloud Guy. Sorry. I mean she not what she use to be, when she was once Spoiling my plan. And now, her color is Revealed! She wants to destroy us all!

DJ Suki: What, that's not fair. She made you who you are! And you have made friends with her, when this revolution of bringing peace was all over!

Then we see a flashback with a scene of Poppy and Barb being friends at the rock concert.

Flash Back Poppy: Now that you're not forcing me I hope we can be friends.

Flash Back Barb: Yes! Did you hear that, Carol? We have a girl group now!

Flash Back Carol: A girl group? Nice! (As she toss her cream cheese to the smooth jazz troll on his noise)

Then we were back in the same scene.

Barb: (Thinking) Yeah, I guest you're right. (But For her second thought) But, it's not the same! You realized that your leader of the Pop Troll is a monster!

DJ Suki: She is not a monster! She's a hero. And my best friend in the world. Cause she didn't do anything.

Barb: Oh yeah. Well I saw her put a spell on branch that made his eyes go all... (she makes a "crazy" head gesture with her eyes rolling around)

DJ Suki: Well, she wouldn't do that?

Barb: Oh yes she could, because Pop has ruined everything.

DJ Suki: What?! That's not true!!!

Barb: Oh yes it is. (As a dramatic piano score appears) And you don't know the whole truth about our troll history, Suki. The only thing that happened who took all the six strings, was Poppy's, Peppy's, Father. Also Know as Poppy's first grandfather.

DJ Suki: His grandfather. What do you mean?

Then we see a another flashback of the past, in a hand drawn animation with dirt and scratch filter, as Queen Brab Tell this story.

Barb: (Voiceover) You see long ago, our elders wanted to make peace with the different kind of trolls. So it can be one great party. Until that very day, Poppy's First Grandfather, wanted to make more music, ever since the elders make the six strings in our tribe. So for that moment, he stole the scared harp of the strings, and took it away from the rest of us. The elders were so shocked as they try to stop him. They search high and low all around the troll kingdom. Until one day, they found the old fool. As he and his Pop Troll groups were in their special Troll Tree.

DJ Suki: (Voiceover) Like when they were hearing it from the bergens?

Barb: (Voiceover) No! That wasn't the point. You see her grandfather play the harp, and mixed with different music. As it felt like it's own pop rhythm. They know, he was gone too. And so elder made their degree. Just when they got near to him, they started to hurt him. And when he was weak, we took our strings, and go our separate ways. Leaving this old fool behind of what he done.

Then we dissolve back to the same scene where DJ Suki finally realized.

Barb: And the troll colony, never live in harmony again. As we do our own music. And as we said it before, Pop have ruined everything.

DJ Suki: So it was all because of Poppy's family?

Barb: (As she answered to DJ) Yes. And I did the same thing. But only different. Cause I Collected the six strings, and turn all the Troll Colony into Rock Zombies. And to obey in my command. But now that's not important. The reason is now, we must a strike.

Riff: (Being Confuse) A strike. A strike of what?

Barb: A strike for stopping Poppy by Reuniting us again. And to stop her evil pop troll way.

DJ Suki: (Shocked) What? You can't do that! It's for her wedding day!

Barb: Well, Beside, if you think your friend Poppy is evil, then you must join us, to be a rock troll.

DJ Suki: (As she was confusing) A rock troll, me? Oh, no. No! I'm a DJ "slash" Pop Troll. And I wouldn't join you, if you were the last troll on earth.

Sid Fret: (As he gave DJ Suki a guitar) Well it doesn't matter now. Cause Queen Barb have made up her mind. Either you're with us, Or against us?

Carol: Yeah so do it for our Troll Colony!

The Hard Rock Trolls started to shout out to DJ saying "Come on, do it", "Do it for Queen Barb", "Yeah", "Let's rock and roll, dude" etc. DJ Suki Never ever felt this way, so she raise up her hand this freeze this moment. And gave a answer.

DJ Suki: Well, now that you— (As she do a hard rock test by playing the guitar in about 10 second) mention it. I'll give it a shot.

Soon all the hard rock trolls cheer and so does Barb and his Lazy Dad.

King Thrash: (Softer) Bravely spoken.

Barb: Then it settle then, DJ Suki, is now a formally Hard Rock Troll, like us. (As she figure out the plan) So, here's what we're going to do, tomorrow.