10. Poppy in a Maze

INTERIOR: THE MIRROR MAZE - IN THE DARK

We fade in to the next scene where we see the real Poppy in some caves as she turn on the lights in her pink hair to see where she is.

The Real Poppy: (Echoing) Hello?

The Real Poppy: (Echoing) Is anyone there? (She bumps into a wall which has her reflection of a mirror on it. Then Bomb-Jaw's laugh echoes around the caves filled with mirrors frightening Poppy) (Echoing) Where am I?

Bomb-Jaw's reflections appears on the walls

Bomb-Jaw: Welcome to the cave of the mirror maze! Set design by the divine Miss V! Once build to every trolls who tries to escape for this dreadful place. And now, your prison.

The Real Poppy: (She runs and yells for help.) HELP! HELP!

Bomb-Jaw: (Laughing) It's no use. No one can hear you. And no one will ever think to look for you, either. Most trolls have forgotten that these caves even exist, which is why they are the ideal place to keep the ones who try to interfere with our plans. (Laughing)

The Real Poppy: Plans? What Plans?!

Bomb-Jaw: The plans we have for your husband, of course. And the plans to take what is ours. The Troll Kingdom. Once Vanessa married him, she'll reveled to every troll in your tiny kingdom. Then our army will break through. First, we take Pop Troll Village and it's wonderful world of color. And then, all of the troll and bergen kingdom!

The Real Poppy: NO! Vanessa can't take away our colors, we need them for Happiness! And she'll will never marry him!

Bomb-Jaw: Oh, but he will change back like the old days, when he didn't like you, expect that you have love Creek.

The Real Poppy: Creek is a coward, and a traitor, and not so very nice troll too!

Bomb-Jaw: (Laughing) Oh please, if I would met Creek, could I be a coward as him. I don't think so. But your Branch, he's done for. And so as your Troll Colony too. And even for that I could provide the Music for our wedding. Cause I use to be like you.

The Real Poppy: Really. And why is that.

Bomb-Jaw: Well, I use to sing some very cool songs. You wanna hear my little song. Ok, here's my little song. (So he put on her record, and play a hit song from Disney's Hocus Pocus.)

Bomb-Jaw's Singing Voice:
(Spoken)
Hello, Salem!
My name's Winifred!
What's yours?

(Singing with Background Singers)
"I put a spell on you
And now you're gone
(Gone, gone, gone, so long!)
My whammy fell on you
And it was strong
(So strong, so strong, so strong!)"

The Real Poppy: (Then Poppy felt she likes this song) Hey, not bad, catchy tune.

But Bomb-Jaw turn up the volume very higher.

Bomb-Jaw's Singing Voice:
(Singing with Background Singers)
"Your wretched little lives
Have all been cursed
'Cause of all the witches working
I'm the worst
I put a spell on you
And now you're mine"

The Real Poppy: (Then she change her mind, when she cover her ears) Agh, on the other hand, it's too much! TURN IT OFF! TURN IT OFF!!!

Bomb-Jaw: No way, Pop Squeak. You're going to stay down here and enjoy my ear worm music for the rest of your days. (Laughs)

So Poppy was in pain that she couldn't find her way out. As the song kept going.

Bomb-Jaw's Singing Voice:
(Singing with Background Singers)
"(Watch out! Watch out! Watch out! Watch out! She ain't lyin')

If you don't believe,
You better get superstitious
Ask my sisters
"Ooh, she's vicious!"

EXTERIOR: THE WEDDING PARTY (DANCE FLOOR) - AFTERNOON

Then we translation to the next scene where we're at the Wedding Party again. And on the dance floor, Guy And Tiny Diamond with Hickory and Dickory, and Lesgly. Performing a song for the Other Poppy (Vanessa).

Guy Diamond: (Singing)
"I put a spell on you
And now you're mine
You better stop the things you do
I ain't lyin' no
I ain't lyin' no..."

Then the other poppy walk towards to them and grabs Guy Diamond's Microphone and toss it away.

The Other Poppy: (In her anger tone) Ugh, you sounded like Bomb-Jaw, when she sings those silly songs.

Hickory: Bomb-Jaw? Who is this Bomb-Jaw?

The Other Poppy: (Then she told the others to forget it) You don't what to know.

Tiny Diamond: But Poppy. We're just trying to make you happy.

Dickory: (As he check on her) Ya, do you have something in your eye?

The Other Poppy: (To Dickory as she's being a bit mad) I am completely fine!

Guy Diamond: Well you didn't look so good. Cause we have been over to the games, the dances, and now singing. Cause what kind of tune do you want Poppy.

Tiny Diamond: Yeah, something like my tune, when I was Born.

Then a flash back of the scene of the Birth of Tiny Diamond Singing his song.

Flash Back Tiny Diamond:
(Rap Singing)
"Yeah, yeah, yeah
Tiny Diamond is my name
(Diamond)
Come straight from my Daddy's mane (mane)
My whole body's made of glitter (glitter)
And I'll..."

Then back to the same scene, where the other poppy stop it.

The Other Poppy: (As she ignore it) I don't think so. It's too dirty.

Lesgly: Well, how about this song?

All Trolls expect
for The Other Poppy:
(Singing)
"(All together now!)
All together now!
(All together now!)
All together now!
(All together now!)
All together now!
(All together now!)
All together now!"

The Other Poppy: (As she refuse) Too much prettiest.

Guy Diamond: Or how about something like...

As the other trolls expect for the other poppy, dance to the beat of "Disco Inferno".

The Other Poppy: I think I would suggest, that it would be... (As she points to the yodelers trolls) yodeling.

Hickory: Yodeling?

Dickory: Yodeling! That's a fantastic idea! (As he and his brother both do some yodeling singing)

Dickory: (To the Other Poppy) I think this reception is gonna be great! Don't you?

The Other Poppy: Yes, Perfect. (As she begin to walk on by) If we were celebrating a party, filled with little seven men with their white beards.

Dickory: (Gasps) Thank you!!!

Hickory: (To his brother) I think country would be better.

While Barb and DJ Suki, watches this moment, from behind a pillar with glares on Barb's face, but DJ Suki is still confusing about the other Poppy.