6. DJ Suki Meets Queen Barb

EXTERIOR: POP TROLL VILLAGE - DAY

Then we fade in to the next scene where Poppy and DJ Suki were all alone, as Poppy wanted to show D Dj Something.

Poppy: I know that you're gonna love this DJ. It's gonna be a big surprise.

DJ Suki: Yeah, I know what you're thinking, but I don't know who these Hard Rock Trolls look like.

Poppy: Oh you will see. (To the far parts of the woods) All right guys, she's ready!

DJ Suki: Ready for what?

Then the ground begin to shake, as the hard rock music appear, then through the Bushes, came Queen Barb and the Hard Rock Trolls. As they came out riding on their Angler Buses like Caterbus, as they played their guitars and begin to sing a cool song.

Barb: (Singing)
"You wouldn't believe where I've been
The cities and towns I've been in
From Boston to Denver,
and every town in between"

Barb and (Hard Rock Trolls):
"(Everyone look the same)
The people, they all look the same
(yes, the same)
Oh, only the names have been changed
(just the names)
But now that I'm home again
I'll tell you what I believe

It's a miracle (miracle)
A true, blue spectacle,
a miracle come true (oh-oh-oh-oh)

We're together, baby,
I was goin' crazy
'Til the miracle came through
(oh-oh-oh-oh)
Now you're here and
my arms are around you
And, baby, there'll be
dancin' in the street

For the miracle (miracle)
A true, blue spectacle,
the miracle is you (hoo)
(Ho-ho-ho, hoo)"

Then Queen Barb step out and greets the other trolls.

Barb: Hey! What's up Poppy?

Poppy: Barb! (As she came to meet her again) Oh, thank goodness your here again.

As DJ Suki was not amuse.

Barb: Yeah pop girl. Even for that morning report, you drive all the trolls crazy! (As they both laugh)

Then Poppy just remember something, as she present DJ to Barb.

Poppy: Oh, Queen Barb. I want you to meet somebody. I would like to Introduced to you, our Pop Troll music mixer, and my rarest friend, Dj Suki. (As Barb was not amused) Dj, Barb, Barb, Dj.

DJ Barb: The Rockin Barb. Please I am sure of your acquaintances very odd. (As she tries to gave barb a hand shake)

Barb: (Being Confuses) Uh, DJ Suki?

Then the other Hard Rock Trolls Laugh at her.

Sid Fret: A DJ Troll mixer!

King Thrash: (As he mumbles "What is a DJ Troll Mixer?")

Barb: You're kidding right? I thought that King Trollex was the only DJ mixer in the Techno Troll Tribe.

DJ Suki: Uh, who is King Trollex?

Barb: King of the Techno Trolls. And that's my dad, King Thrash.

Poppy: (Offscreen) A very spitting image like my father.

King Thrash: (As he wave hello to them) Hi

Poppy: (To Dj Suki) You know Dj, Barb was the one, who tries to take over the world, by turning one of the trolls, into rock zombies. (To Barb) No offense.