Chapter 3

I got back to the dorms at 10:05, wearing an oversized hoodie to cover up the fresh bruises. Walking into the dorm building I saw a figure in the common room.

"Todoroki, how nice of you to join me" Mr. Aizawa says, I tried to run past him but ultimately ended up failing as he pulled me back in front of him using his scarf. "Why are you late, you know that everyone has to be in the dorms by 10:00 at the latest, and where did you get that bruise on your cheek?" He sounded a little more concerned by the end of the question.

"I'm sorry I needed to . . . help my sister clean the house, yea, and um, I got the bruise from walking. . . into a tree."

"A tree?" Mr. Aizawa looked unconvinced "Todoroki is there is something you're not telling me?"

"Nope." I walked past him and this time he didn't stop me. When I got to my room I immediately locked the door and took off my sweatshirt to find that one of my cuts had bled through. Whatever, I thought walking towards my bed and laying down. I stared up at the ceiling for what felt like hours until I could finally get to sleep.

* * *

I woke up in the morning in a cold sweat from another nightmare. When I got down to the common room after getting dressed I saw Bakugo staring at me.

"What?" I ask

"My dorm is under your, I heard you screaming a 3 AM last night"

"Ohh, I'm sorry"

"Why were you screaming?"

"Umm, I kinda had a nightmare" with that I grabbed my backpack and walked to class.

* * *

"Ok class today we will be doing sparing practice, find a partner and meet me at the training grounds in your hero costume," Aizawa said. I looked around to find someone but everyone already had a partner, then I saw Bakugo he was the only one without a partner. Great, now I had to spar with my crush and try not to get distracted. I grabbed my costume and changed in the bathroom instead of the locker room, I didn't want anyone to see my scars. We all started fighting with our partners at the training grounds.

"Well Icyhot let's get this over with" Bakugo said throwing the first punch, I blocked It but my scars started to hurt. Bakugo then threw a spark at me but I threw ice at him. As we continued training my body started to hurt from the beatings and lack of food and quality sleep. My head started to spin and I bolted to the bathroom without asking to leave.

Bakugo Pov.

He dashed away and everyone stopped and looked at me.

"Why does everyone always assume I did something" I walked up to Mr.Aizawa who had a concerned look on his face. "I'm going to go find him," I said and walked to the bathroom. When I opened the door I saw a locked stall and peeked under the gap at the bottom. "Candy cane" I called "I know you are in here" he didn't open the door "You leave me with no choice" I kicked open the door and saw him on the ground passed out with a blade in his hand. "Todoroki!"

Author here! Sorry, this chapter is a little short, the next one will be longer. Hope you are enjoying the story so far.