Chapter 18

🕯

Author P.O.V

Dropping from the horse Hwaseong came running towards the boys, helping the injured one with a worried look on his face.

"What happen? Why are you guys being injured!?" asking San who's helping Yeosang.

"We'll explain it when we get back to Yeosang's place, it not safe out here." Wooyoung said as he's supporting a bloody Hongjoong.

All of them soon teleport to Yeosang's room, all the uninjured one helped the injured one with the bandaging and meds. After a while Hwaseong stood there with his usual cold expression starring at each of the injured member. The tension in the air became more tense and awkward, no one talked you can only hear the heavy breathing.

"What happen." His voice beamed.

"We went to that place to investigate but we were attack by a group of assassin but got saved by a girl in black." Hongjoong quietly said.

"Oh! I still have her arrow with me.." Yunho pulled it out with his uninjured arm lifting it up to his face level. Hwaseong eyes widened as he approaches towards the arrow scanning it before looking back up at the rest.

"How did you get this arrow?" Hwaseong questioned.

"Like I said it from her, the one that saved us."Yunho answered.

"This is the exact same one with the one I have."

"What do you mean?" Hongjoong questioned this time as he sat up straight.

"The girl you guys where talking about she left one inside of the Half-lings. It was about a month ago." he explained.

In the chaos night they all talked among each other and planned to go there tomorrow when sun set.

*Meanwhile Y/n's chamber*

White bandages scattered on her bed along with the meds bottles, on her right a bowl of red liquids with a damp burgundy red color soaked in the cloth hanging on the edge of the bowl.

In the dim room Y/n's thoughts roam her head until a sudden interruption of a arrow pierce through her window landed right next to her bowls of red liquids. Her head quickly turn towards the window to see a small hole before making her way approaching the hole, opening the window to see a brick wall with no guards walking around. Swiftly she closed the window and walked towards the arrow, pulling from it spot she open the small letter that was attached at the end of the arrow.

'Meet me tomorrow sun set at the same place.'

Closing the letter she examine the arrow to figure out who, in her next movement the girl put the arrow into her closet hiding it under her clothing and ahead burn the letter into thin air.

...

Everything went smoothly the next day but to Y/n it felt weird, she doesn't feel right about today situation. The sun starts to set, crickets starts to chirp, the girl just put on her uniform to suddenly realize she ran out of blue hair dye she soon started to search for her brown hair dye to only see there's only a small amount left for one day. She has no choice but to save it and buy some more tomorrow, momentarily she put her hair into a bun and secure it with a hat with a black veil attached covering up to her elbow. Immediately she grab her black face veil and weapons as she sneak her way to the place.

The boys are armed up in their armor riding their horse who just going to forest right after Y/n's departure, leaving them somewhere near before entering the forest. They scattered out in different places but close enough to see and hear their surrounding, Y/n ended up in a very tall tree branch a couple of trees down from her old spot clearly see the boys snooping around in the forest.

Seeing the boys made felt angry and worried, she knew they'll be too stubborn to listen when it comes to life and death situations.

They all waited for about 20 minutes until one of the Devil Slayers appeared right under branch, knowing they are here for her she should do this without creating anymore chaos or harm. Quickly Y/n jumped down from the branch landed right behind them, clearing her throat to get their attention.

"Where is he?" making her voice deeper instantly looking around counting 8 heads peaking out almost making her giggle.

"I thought he said he wanted to see me? Here I am. If there isn't anything then I'll take my leave then." before she could walk away a figure approach them.

"Why you leaving so fast?" a deep voice said.

"Hurry up and tell me what you want I don't have time for nonsense." her voice gotten serious and more deeper than it was before.

"It quite simple give me that necklace of yours that you have." he smirked

"Funny how I would do that, well all I can say is I don't have it anymore.." she scoffed.

"What do you mean?"

"Well that necklace wasn't mine in the first place. I simply had it because..." the girl paused mid way before walking towards her left side close enough to kill one of the Devil Slayers.

"I need to return it to it rightful owner who seem to be friends with 7 different people that shouldn't be snooping around in someone else business after I clearly told them not too." stabbing the Slayers before pulling out a arrow shooting it fast like a lightening towards the other one standing infront of her.

"Who are you talking about?" he questioned.

"I don't think I should use force to show themselves right?" tilting her head to the right as she turned around.

Each one of the 7 boys slowly stood up from their spots making their way into the path. But only one of them was still hiding....

🎶

Happy Birthday to Wooyoungie!!!

I hope Woo have a wonderful birthday and a amazing day. He deserves the world (all of them do) and all the best to him!!!

I am so dead right now, I started this when Woo was still live but I keep pausing to see live so it took kinda long. And Happy Thanksgivings everyone!!🎉

You guys probably knew who is hiding right??

You do don't you?

Well it time for To be continue...