Chapter 16

🔮

Author P.O.V

Down the busy street in a chilly morning.

A regular routine of sneaking out visiting her shop.

Busting through the shop door she was greeted with an empty shop.

"Hello?"

"Welcome to our sh-"

"Y/n!" Yeon-wu hugged her small figure.

"Yeon-wu your acting as if you haven't seen me in years." breaking the hug.

"I know but still I'm not used to not seeing you everyday." Yeon-wu said pouting.

"Alright alright, how's the shop this week?" walking around checking for any needed supplies.

"It has been going great, busy like usual." trailing behind her.

Nodding her head hearing the news.

"Do we need any supplies?" turning around facing him.

"Yes we do, our famous silk is out again, some dark and warm tone silk too." listening while taking notes in her mind.

"Alright then I should go buy some." when she was about to leave she suddenly turn around.

"Oh! I almost forgot." handing Yeon-wu a big bag.

"This is for our fall and winter coat collection." Yeon-wu nodded his head before exchanging goodbye.

Walking along the crowd she arrive to the silk stand. Busy looking at silk she didn't notice someone was walking up to her, pushing her hard almost knocking her off her feet.

Y/n calmingly look over not saying anything then went back looking at the silk.

Y/n actions cause the person to get more furious and angry. Stomping her foot she signal to of her minions over and holding both of her arms.

"Turn her to face me." 

They both turn the girl around facing her.

"Well well look at you, not so powerful now are you." mocking her.

"What do you want Minyoung."  trying to break free of her minions grips.

"What I want?" chuckling as everyone slowly start to gather around.

"Oh there's a lot of things I want from you Haneul. But first."

Minyoung's hand made in contact with Y/n's left cheek a loud slaps could be heard, the only thing is left was the stinging pain of her cheek making everyone gasps and whisper among the big circle.

"That slap is a warning for you." Minyoung step closer whispering into Y/n ear.

 "You better stay away from Hwaseong, he mine bitch." stepping back with a smirk on her face.

Y/n turn her head smiling back at her. "You can have him, but does he want you?" her smile also turn into a smirk.

Minyoung ears start to turn red as her smirk slowly faded into a mad expression, she quickly raise her hand while Y/n close her eyes ready to feel stinging pain.