Chapter 23

(TW: Violence, gore, blood-related)

"Who are you, and how do you know my name?" Hwaseong coughing up badly.

"I-I..." Y/n nervously said.

Out of range, multiply footsteps running echo's the through the dungeons. Swiftly the girl went behind the injured boy, using her sword and slashing it upon the rope that held him against the huge pole. As the cut-up rope fell, Hwaseong body also fell with it almost on his knees, but Y/n was quick enough to catch his body before implanting his whole entire body to the cold floor.

The sounds of footsteps get nearer and louder, panickily she held Hwaseong body against the huge pole again and whisper, "Ok, I need you to use your strength and position yourself the way you were before for a few minutes, can you do that?"

"Why?" He answered weakly.

"We don't have much time and I need to get you out of here before the rest comes. So, can you?" Y/n replied franticly.

"I can but not for long." Hwaseong whispered quietly.

"It will be quick." She whispered back. As she took the rope from the floor, stepping out of the cage and put closing it as she climbs up on one of the connecting horizontal poles under the roof. Just in time silhouettes of three men approaches Hwaseong cage.

"Hey, pretty boy, have you seen anyone coming in?" One of the men's demands while banging his fists against the cell bar.

Hwaseong slowly raise his head and falteringly shakes his head. Meanwhile, they were questioning him she took the chance putting her sword away and tied the rope into a knot swinging herself down quietly. Briskly she snatches out her handy knife from her boot, stretching her hand over one of the farthest men out of the three-mouths pressing it hardly preventing any noises as she sliced his neck. Y/n let the body fall against her and steadily drag the body letting it rest onto the brick wall. Turning back towards her next target she did the same thing to him but letting the body rest upon the nearest wall as she finally on her last target, without wasting anymore time she slit his throat allowing the body to collapse. 

Rapidly the female put away her weapon thus she speeds over to support Hwaseong body as it softly yet hardly collapses on her.

"Got chu." She mumbled. Her eyes scanned the room thinking of a plan that could get them both out safely. Y/n's mind then referred to the letter earlier, within seconds she swung his arms over her shoulder together they go escaping the room.

.

Currently they have been running quite far from that place until Hwaseong halt in his steps making Y/n unbalanced.

"What's wrong?" She asked worriedly.

"I can't walk anymore." faintly answered back.

"We're almost there hang on a bit. You can do it." With her encouragement he uses his ultimate strength left to walk.

Minutes of walking into silence Hwaseong body start to slump and his feet would begin to drag into the dirt making a trial behind him while his eyelids get heavy and his visions pitches in black dots. Regarding the male's weight pressing down on her small body they make it to her guest-stay place room.

"There's steps infront of you, be careful." Y/N announced while guiding him up the steps and slide open the door whilst leading the male body to her unmade bed that she left behind earlier. 

Setting the boy weak body down creating a small thud, then girl then release a long sigh before taking care of Hwaseong. 

"Hmm... this is weird, there's bloods and his clothes are torn how come there's no wound but only scars?" she presumes, occupying her eyes closely with the data she just collected.

The female later checked his pulse noticing his arm is burning up, with her other free hand she presses it gently on his forehead.

"Great now he has a fever and I don't have my backpack with me." 

Y/N had no choice but to leave Hwaseong there until she come back with her backpack. When she was about to stand up a hand grip onto her wrist, snapping her head around in surprise seeing the male's eyes barely open starring at her.

"Where are you going?" He groans painfully.

"I'm grabbing something to cure you, I'll be back." she uttered before removing his hand off and placing it beside his side.

Waiting for a respond yet she received quietness, taking the quietness as a yes, she proceeds to walk out of the room and run to the wine house. Reaching the main wine house building she flew up to the rooftop and dig back out her backpack, after putting the pieces of the rooftop back Y/N flew back down running back to the guest-stay place.

.

Settling herself back beside the sick boy Y/N took out vitamin and fever reducer potions along with a blood bottle. Popping open the fever reducer potions cap she carefully guide one of her hands under his neck letting rest on her arm, bring the potion close to his lips and steadily watching him gulp it down. Soon the girl grabs the other potion and letting him gulp it down as well, she then laid the boy head down and try to get him into a comfortable position to rest.

Popping both of the cap back on she places them back into her backpack prior to then check his temperature once more. Feeling the temperature becomes warm a little, an exhausted sigh of relief left her mouth. 

Y/N then carry on put the blood bottle next to his head and move her exhausted body to rest against the wall. 

*Next Morning*

Loud noises outside of the room stir Hwaseong up from his rest, heavily his eyelids lift up blinking a few times before alarmingly sit up. His eyes scanned the unknown room seeing no one, attempting to remembering back the girl that saved him until he noticed a folded paper under the mahogany bottle, reaching over he seize the paper unfolding it whilst studying it. After examining what's in the paper he flung the blanket over to the side and grasp the mahogany bottle urging himself to find the girl. Sliding open the door his view came to an elderly lady carrying a bucket.

"Who are you?" "What are you doing in that girl room?" She questions him.

"Do you know the girl that was in this room?" He responds back with questions instead of an answer.

"Well, the girl did take that room last night when she rent it but I didn't expect for you to be in her room." She said, eyeing him suspiciously.

"Do you know what she looks like?" He shoots her another question once more.

"The only thing I notice is that she has dark blue hair in a noble dress." "Furthermore, my eye sight are very bad at night so I can't see what she actually looks like." Shooting him all of information she could remember as she proceeds to leave him alone shaking at her head simultaneously going back to what she was doing.

Hwaseong was too collected in his thoughts thinking.

'Dark blue hair and noble dress?'

'Who are you really?'

🎶

I'm finally back with Chapter 23! I wonder how's your day or night going?

Please don't forget to stream Ateez Kingdom full performance version as well as collecting vote and vote for them on Whosfan app. We don't want our boys to be in fifth place again do we? :((

So let's fight for them and make them proud for their hard work.

Remember to stay safe everyone and have a great day or night!

To Be Continue...