Chapter 20

🔒

Author P.O.V

Y/n eyes slowly fluttered open to a dark room, starring at the spiky ceiling her thoughts start to wonder, pushing her aching body to a sitting position. Rubbing her eyes to get a better view of her surroundings, focusing her view to a pitch of light infront of her realizing she might be in a den, a fox den to a exact.

Her sight then look down towards her patched wounds, Y/n unwrapped the patches and the long bandages to reveal a healed skin yet only to left behind a scar that forever remains.  Footsteps approaches Y/n as it carries a bottle of liquids filled with med, reaching next to Y/n it place the bottle down and lay next to her comfortably.

"So you are the one that save me." turning towards Shuryo and patting his head.

"Yup, how are your wounds?" leaning in more towards her hands as his eyes looks up towards her.

"Their healed, thank you for taking care of me." expressing her gratitude.

Shuryo nodded before using his front right paw, sliding the bottle toward Y/n.

"Is this for me?" picking up the bottle for, opening the cap as she brought it closer inhaling the smell.

"What kind of medicine is it?" looking at Shuryo confused.

"It an energy medicine."

"Thank you Shuryo you didn't have to." patting his head more.

"It the least I can do for saving me twice."

"It nothing I couldn't leave you plus your too cute." Y/n smiling softly.

"Well, I think it time for me to go, thank you so much." holding the med tightly in her hand, she slowly lift herself up to her feet's before grabbing her weapons along with her veils she eyed earlier on big rock.

Soon Shuryo followed along to the enter of his den.

"When will I ever see you again?" he questioned.

"Don't worry we'll again soon but if you want to hang out I'll come by your den." turn to see Shuryo nodding his head, smiling brightly at her.

The sun hasn't rise given Y/n enough time to speed back to the palace before anyone finds out. Exchanging each other goodbye, in full speed she ran back to the palace forest. Before exiting, she saw two figures stand guarding her secret routes.

Thankfully she had another secret passage way that leads all the way back of the palace, she sneak back to the back entrance going through a little hole to enter the palace grounds.

The sky start to add it bright color signaling her to start moving quickly back to her room, looking at every direction for sign of anyone as she walks faster to her window opening it and climb her way in.

Removing her ripped clothes changing it to her night gown before entering her bed.

In the span of three hours later a knock was on her door, "Your Highness! Your Highness!"

Their sound somehow seem to be an emergency, Y/n quicken her pace opened the door revealing a worried and anxious looking maid who seem to be wanting to announce her news.

"Your Highness, I have some bad news for you-" the words she spoke start to tremble.

"Your p-parents have passed away just last night." the next sentence she just spoke shook Y/n to the core, her mouth would gap open with tears beaming in the corner of her eyes.

"W-What d-did y-you s-say.." the seems to shook her too much, she thought she must've misheard the words.

"Y-Your parents have passed away last night Your Highness." Y/n tears spilled like a river, she felt her legs gave up on her as she fall down onto the floor using her arms to support her from collapsing fully. The maid also knelt down supporting Y/n crying with her pain she felt.

Y/n stay there crying her soul out until she said something. " Get my carriage ready we're going to my parents palace."

"B-But Your Highness, t-the rules." She asked worriedly.

"It fine just bring two of them." the maid nodded her head and left to prepare Y/n's carriage. Hastily she change and gather her necessary items in her bag and ran out to her carriage.

*20 minutes later*

Stepping out of her carriage, Y/n ran as fast as she could to her parents body. Seeing her their body covered over with a white blanket, she couldn't believe her eyes. Slowly approaching their bodies, both of her hands landed on her mouth stopping her from gasping loudly. Dropping down to her knees, more and more tears fell until its unstoppable.

Y/n grabs her father hands tightly unexpectedly she felt something was poking her hands, unraveling his hands to see a piece of paper that was dipped in blood. Opening the paper to see...

🎶

What do you think the paper say?

To Be Continue...