Chapter 12

🌓

(Disclaimer this chapter has some violence and blood in it please don't read it if ur uncomfortable.)
Author P.o.v.

Y/n fixing her brownish black hair along with her veil.

Outside of the palace there's an area where the ball is being held.

People from nobles family. Kings and Queens. Prince and Princesses.

Girls and boys are gather in separate groups of whom they're friends with.

Everyone busy talking minding their own business but their attention got pull by one of the noble girls screaming at whom to be a groups of 8 guys.

Girl after girl, ladies after ladies screaming and yelling while the guys and boys stood there glaring and talking with the others.

"Oppa!!!"

"Who do they think they are?!"

"They're not even that handsome!"

Everything got chaotic, everyone's either fangirling to death or just sending burning glares or some trying to calm everything down.

The 8 guys calmly sat at their assigned seats.

Girls and ladies keep swollen around them trying to grab their attention seemingly fail to.

Everything dies down when one of the guards announce the King and Queen is arriving. Shortly after their appearance everyone got up to do one big greeting.

"Everyone please raise." Laughing lightly before asking the guest. "Hope everyone is enjoying the ball."

The conversation carried on for what seems like hours. Others enjoying the foods and conversation between different people, performers dancing gracefully in the center.

The next performance caught everyones eyes even the ones she met earlier.

The 8 guys was surprise to see her there dancing infront of them.

Starring at her every move his heart slowly beat..

-

She hurried down the hall rushing to change her outfit before they announce her appearance.

"Announcing now the welcoming of Princess Y/n!" walking down to her seat as she being guided carefully. Greets after greets before sitting down.

Few minutes later the King decided its time to announce the reason he held the ball.

"Today I held this ball is for my daughter Min Y/n and Park Hwaseong marriage proposal." the shocking news made some people whine others busy talking and whispering.

The two didn't seem to be surprise as they just calmly watched everything happened.

---

Carefully climbing up the roof of the Park's palace she examine the people below looking for anyone suspicious. The hood girl took one of her killing arrow out placing it against the bow, stretching it string back waiting to aim it.

(Arrow)

The palace was in dead silent so silent you could hear the crickets chirping, guards walking in a short troops others standing near doors or at different balconies

In the corner of her eye a shadowy black figure creeps up on one of the guards standing by the balcony to her right, knocking them out and hide them. She move her aim towards the figure waiting for their arrows to fire so her arrow would collide with their's.

"Perfect timing." satisfy by the arrows collision she quickly pull out another arrow and strike it to the figure before it could aim one at her.

"Head shot! Bingo!" she was too wind-up in her victory that she didn't notice one of the other guards yelled for back-ups.

"Shoot!" within seconds she runs from her hiding spot to her escape root.

"Close the gates! Protects your highness!" everyones run in chaos. Y/n successfully escape running into the dark forest, looking around her surrounding examining before returning to her palace.

-

'Floral scent?' Hwaseong smelt the scent from one of the arrows he pick up from the dead body.

"Something suspicious about this scent." mumbling to himself but the smell of blood coming from the body caught up his nose fading away from the floral scent making him have blood-thirst.

"Get me my usual." his personal guard nodded and hurried off.

'The scent's... gone..' he thought to himself, the design.. seem odd to him. He examine the arrow from the assassin and the arrow he held earlier.

Returning back to his room walking to his desk with the two arrows in hands, his personal guard came in just in time before his hunger strikes with a cup of fresh animal blood waiting to smooth his carving.

Enjoying the fresh blood his head started to fill with questions.

'How do they know the assassin will take place?'

'Who is this person?'

'Could it be her?'

Piles upon piles of questions filling up making his head hurts not wanting another question to pop up.

Turned around facing his guard placing his cup down, "I want you to keep an close eyes around the palace at night, check around for anyone suspicious."

"Yes sir!"

'I'm going to catch them!'

🎶

Finally~ Chapter 12~

Hope you enjoy~