Chapter 2

🌹

Y/n P.o.v.

"Oh! I'm so sorry.." apologizing to the person.

"Sorry!" With a small bow that person hurried off before I could return that bow.

I starred at his back..

Raven..black hair...

His hair seem similar to those male figures I dream of. But why would I think of that.

" That was weird." turning to Jangmi also observing them then gave a shrug.

" Oh tell me about it."

*Next day*

I woke up today having a weird sensation but I decided to put that feeling away and not let it ruin my mood for today date with Jangmi.

Before our date I went to a cafe near my apartment to grab breakfast and a drink for Jangmi. I spent some time in the cafe while waiting for Jangmi.

Author P.o.v.

Y/n got a notification from Jangmi as she make her way to Jangmi car and they went to the museum. When they arrive there was a small line waiting outside waiting to get check with their ticket to go in the museum. Y/n and Jangmi both chat while waiting for their turn to get check in.

After everyone got checked in the staff started to explain what the museum is about and who was the founder of all the items that being displayed in the museum.

" Now everyone is allow to go freely around the museum and take picture but please don't touch it, as everyone goes around we'll tell a love story that we have discovered from this items. Enjoy the museum everyone." everyone claps as they make their way to different section to take a good look at the museum.

Y/n and Jangmi both separated as they're attention were caught by different items.

Y/n makes her way to this painting of this man that looks really young but what captivated her from the painting was his silver eyes. Y/n eye wonder down to the corner of the painting and she saw a name that she thinks may belong to the man in the painting.