Chapter 22

Passing through the deep and dark end of Kim's forest, legends have been swooning over the forest ever since their former King. Few have known the real story, but everyone avoids anyone that mentions Kim's forest.

The crisp of the leaves could be heard in every step she took passing through many small ponds and rivers ending up at a big waterfall with a rushing river stream going at a rapid speed. Watching her step as she avoids certain steps carefully not to fall into the stream, walking closer and closer, the sound of the waterfall would get louder and louder.

She suddenly stops at a cave that is filled with vine leaves hanging down covering the entrance, the cave itself looks very creepy and rusty on the outside.

Y/n unhooked one of her bag straps swinging it over to her side, opening it to search for a small fire torch stick. Closing the bag tightly, she opens the torch cap. Blowing on it a fire started to light up, stepping towards the cave as Y/n's other free hand collapsed between the hanging wines swiping it over to the side. Bringing the torch forward guiding her in the dark cave, her footstep echoes the cave and the more she walked the bigger the cave got.

Her walk soon stopped at a dead end, in front of her is a designed flower cement wall. Y/n uses her free hand reaching towards one of the flower petals on her left, sliding the flower petal down creating the floor helps her feet to shake softly. As the cement wall glided open, showing to a secret room filled with books, potions, wooden machine, and her bed center in the middle made from somewhat of the cave stone with cracks of sunlight peeking through.

Walking in the spacious room the cement door behind her close shut, she strides closer as Y/n put the lid on the torch striding toward the bed putting down her backpack. As she sat down on her bed, she thought to herself again about the note.

Y/n somehow cannot it off her mind.

Swiftly her head turned to her books area, not a moment later she stood up on her feet as it guided her towards that area searching for any related books that could give her some type of clue.

.

.

.

1 hour turn into 2, 2 turns into 3 hours passed by with Y/n still searching through every single one of them.

Until the next one she picked up there was no title, just a blank dusty cover. Y/n blows off the dust she accidentally sniffs in the dust making her cough.

Flipping through each page, her eyes abruptly spotted something that caught interest.

"The Key of Twilight?"