I shook my head no.

"Well, I went over to talk to her and she said I needed to talk to someone who knows how I feel. So I did that, and they said I needed to focus on the present and take some time to myself."

"And you did that too?" I asked.

"Yeah, I did those too. And I was doing fine for the last few weeks until..." He stopped when tears started to come out of his eyes.

"Until what?" I asked.

"Until I saw Gabriella push you into your locker."

I leaned over to him and wiped the tears away. He grabs me by my waist and brings me to him. I laid my head on his chest as he put his arms around me.

"I got so mad and the day I asked you if you wanted to hang out with me today, I punched a mirror in our bathroom."

"That would explain the bandage on your hand," I said.

"Yeah. And I had a talk with my mom about us and I want to get to know you, Chris. I really do. And my mom thinks that I should get to know you too, and maybe we should take things slow and see what happens."

"You really want to?" I asked, looking up at him.

"Of course I do, Chris. I've always wanted to ever since I saw you for the first time." He lifted me up higher so that I could face him. "I thought you were the most handsome boy I've ever seen."

I grinned. "Thanks, Brian."

"Can I ask you a question?" he asked.

"What is it?"

"What was your first thought when you saw me for the first time?"

I blushed when he asked me that. "Honestly?"

He nodded his head.

"I kinda thought you looked like someone."

"Who?" he asked.

I looked down before looking back up at him and said, "A young Brian Littrell from the Backstreet Boys."

He laughed. "Yeah, I get that sometimes."

"Did your parents name you after him?" I asked.

"No. My parents told me dad had a friend named Brian who died when he was in high school."

"What did he die from?"

"Leukemia."

"Wow. I'm sorry."

"That's okay. My dad wanted to remember him, so they named me after him." He started to rub my arm. "So do you have feelings for me because I look like someone from the Backstreet Boys?"

"No. Maybe it's because you're very handsome and you have the prettiest blue eyes I've ever seen."

"So it's not because he's your favorite member?"

"Oh, no. He's not my favorite."

"He's not." He looks really shocked. "Well, then who is?"

"It's Howie."

"Howie?" He raised an eyebrow. "Really?"

I nodded my head. "Yeah, I think he's really cute."

"Yeah, he sure is. You know who my mom's is? Nick."

"Really?"

"Yeah. My middle name is named after him."

I laughed and shook my head.

"How about *NSYNC?" Brian asked.

"Oh, come on, Brian."

"Just tell me."