Training: Becoming a Wedgie Slut

Pt. 3

There I was tied and blindfolded, I heard the restroom door open and then slam shut. I heard foot steps and then suddenly nothing. The mysterious visitor didn't say a word until John welcomed him. Apparently John knew the guy because they chatted like old friends. John took no time and guided the mystery man over to my stall and opened it for his viewing pleasure. The mysterious man laughed and told John he caught himself a bottom heavy bitch. Ive been called many things, like bubble cheeks Logan, big booty boo, mega cheeks, the list goes on. Bottom heavy is definitely a new one for the books.

As I contemplated being called bottom heavy I felt two very large hands cup my ass. He felt me up like I was some piece of meat. His VERY large hands left my ass for a couple seconds before one came shooting up  and slapped he bottom of my ass. My ass took off and jiggled around very lewdy. Both John and the mysterious man laughed and commented on how my ass was one of the best around.  John told the man it could be all his for 5 minutes, for the low low price of $5 dollars. He quickly agreed and paid John the money.

John told the man the rules and to enter the stall and do his worst. The man guided himself into the stall and leaned over my body and whispered in my ear. His voice wasn't as deep as Johns, but was very smooth with a southern flare. He said his name was Victor and that he was going to make my ass dance for his pleasure. I don't know why that turned me on so much, but I wanted to dance for my new wedgie daddy. Victor slapped my ass several times hard before he clutched onto my tighty whities. He kept to his word and definitely didn't go easy on me. He pulled the stretchy undies up my ass so fast that I didn't even know they were rubbing over my asshole, but it didn't take long for me to remember that all to familiar feeling of the cotton squeezing my balls and cuddling my hole. 

Victor was very rough, but didn't rip my tighty whities. He was more focused on spanking my ass and watching as it rippled like waves. My ass was on fire from the constant spanking. At one point he put his face in my ass and made me twerk on his face. I had never done anything like that, but feeling his rough and hairy face in my ass felt so good. His mustache and beard tickled my exposed asshole. The sensation was overwhelming and I had a hands free orgasm in my briefs. The 5 minutes were up too soon, but Victor gave me a parting gift. He gave my ass two more spanks and took a few pictures of his handy work before he left. It was nice to have my ass played with, but a little relaxing between guys was nice, but I didn't relax long. Once Victor left John yelled out who's next. I heard multiple voices go off at once.

An hour went by and I was wedgied, spanked, yanked, etc. So many people had seen  and felt my ass and body up. One guy even fingered me to an amazing orgasm, while he gave me a wedgie that lifted me off the ground. My briefs were full of cum from my own orgasms and theirs too! It was one crazy hour and my ass was so sore from all of the torture and pleasure. The guys ripped five pairs of tighty whities off of me by now. John had brought so many that losing a few wouldn't matter.

In a hour Josh made over $120 dollars off of my ass. I felt so slutty, but wanted more  of this humiliation. Just as I was day dreaming and remembering the past event about the all the humiliation I wanted and received, a group of guys walked in. As they walked in they announced that the jocks have arrived and want their treats. Apparently these so called jocks were  from the local college, PineGrove University. Their football team was one of the best and known as the piercing pine needles.

They asked John what the treat of the day was. Had they done this before? Does John bring multiple guys here to be used? Am I just one of his many wedgie whores? John laughed and said that waiting for them was not just a treat, but a whole damn buffet. Their laughter roared throughout the restroom as they crept closer to my stall. I waited patiently and bound for my new bullies to have their way with me. The stall door crept opened with a high pitched squeak and the next thing I knew I felt 3 sets of hands feeling all on my ass. They were not soft and gentle, they were rough and strong! My mouth was watering and my cock was hard again from the anticipation. Josh cleared his throat and told them that their sample time is over and that they need to pay up to be served. He told them they owed him $20 dollars each. They didn't skip a beat and paid John immediately.

John cut my ropes and threw me down on my knees. He told me to get a good look at my new doms for the next hour. He ripped the blindfold off of me and stood in front of me were the biggest, buff and sexy guys EVER!!!!! One by one each of the guys stepped forward and introduced themselves. The guy on the left introduced himself as Rob. He was about 6'2 with olive skin and long curly hair. He was built like a geek god, I could see his chiseled abs through his tight shirt. The middle guy stepped forward and introduced himself as Myles. He was the shortest out of the three, maybe 5'10. He had a caramel complexion and braids that traveled down pass his shoulders. His muscles were so big and screamed amateur bodybuilder! He could brake walnuts with those big boys. The last guy on the right stepped forward and I almost fainted. His name was Daniel and he was an amazing sight. He was 6'5, built like Captain America, but with Thor's long wavy hair. His devilish smile was sparkling and blinding. He was a dream come true.

Rob, Myles and Daniel grabbed me and everything went so fast. Rob grabbed the back of my briefs, while Myles grabbed the front. They lifted me up and walked me into the open stall and dunked my head in the toilet, while they wedgied me. They gave me a swirly then continued to wedgie me, while walking me by my undies out of the stall. My ass was on fire and I could tell they were just getting starting with me. The three of them circled me and helped me back up. Myles held me against his chest as Rob and Daniel took turns giving me a frontal wedgie and punching my nuts. That went on for 10 minutes before they swapped and Daniel held me against the wall and as they took turns flossing my ass. The fabric rubbed my hole raw. Before I knew it my underwear was ripped off of me and my ass jiggled free for everyone to see. There was a roar of  "YES" and "DAYUM", I turned around and was surprised to see that we had accumulated a small crowd around us.

The crowd was full of guys taking pictures and videos. Many of them were playing with their rock hard cocks at the sight of my huge bubble butt bouncing free. I was held by Myles and Daniel, for the crowd to get a good look at my whole body. My cock was standing at attention and oozing pre cum. Rob stood to the side of me and jacked me off in front of everyone. I was so embarrassed, but all the attention felt so good. I was on the verge of cumming when the timer hit the 40 minute mark. The Jocks had 20 more minutes to use me in any way they deemed fit, so the dropped my cock and left me wanting more.

They put me down on all fours and before I knew it Robs 7 inch cock was shoved in my mouth and down my throat. While I was throat fucked, Myles tongue invaded my ass and it was magical. Daniel didn't want to be left out and he milked my cock. The pleasure was overwhelming and I was in complete bliss. I was already leaking pre cum and was about to cum when Myles pulled back and left me ass, but quickly returned and shoved his 8 inch cock balls deep into my waiting ass. I couldn't believe I was spit roasted in a public restroom with a crowd of people who surrounded me taking pictures and videos.

At one point they switched positions and flipped me over onto my back and each of them took turns fucking me. Myles used my destroyed undies as a gag and stuffed my mouth.  They took turns using me like the wedgie slut I was. The timer hit 60 mins and the Jocks covered me in their cum and took my gag out and through the destroyed undies at me. I was exhausted and couldn't move my body at that point. Once everyone was done taking pictures, videos, live streaming, etc and using me as their cum dump, they left. John finished his plan and recorded the whole session. He was nice and covered me back up as he carried me back to his jeep. I fell asleep in the car to John telling me that day 1 of training was a success and that the night would be even more fun.

The End