A night to remember

As we walked out of the mall Matt got many cat calls and stares. People pulled their phones out and recorded his humiliation. He was completely red in the face by the time we managed to pass the food court. Then to make things slightly worse for him, John grabbed our shoulders and told us to stop. Matt whined because it gave people more time to ogle his impressive figure in his little booty shorts. By now his thong had ridden up higher on his waist and his crop top wasn't long enough to even attempt to hide it. John grabbed my hand and placed it on the back of Matt's thong.

John: Grab it and walk him by a wedgie leash.

Matt: WHAT!!! no way, why does this dork get to wedgie me?!

John grabbed the front of Matt's thong and gave him a huge frontal wedgie. I didn't even think a thong could stretch that far. It reached all the way up to his nipples. Matt squealed as he was raised on his tippy toes.

Matt: Eeeeeeakkkkk

John: Do as I say or I'll make you walk out of here wearing only that crop top.

Matt: Please no! I'll do it, I'll do as you say Sir.

John: Good boy that's what I like to hear, now bend over and offer Logan your waistband.

John let go of Matt's thong and before he could fix the already tight wedgie, he slapped his hands away. Matt turned around and bent over in front of me, his thong was completely visible and ready to be pulled. I grabbed the stretchy fabric and gave it a slight pull. He grunted and we continued our walk out of the mall. Many people laughed at the slutty wedgie boy as we passed by. The short walk seemed to last forever, kind of like those dreams where you walk down a long hallway that keeps stretching like taffy. As we got to the front entrance the doors opened and four guys walked in. They looked to be bodybuilders with the way their muscles popped. They stopped in their tracks when they saw us. Even I was slightly embarrassed as they looked us up and down with smirks on their faces. We were going to continue on our way, but John had other plans. He moved like a flash of lightning and pantsed Matt, which caused him to fall forward. However since I held the back of his thong he didn't hit the ground. Instead he got one killer wedgie that caused him to levitate slightly above the floor. I watched as the thin material shot straight up his bubbly cheeks and rubbed his hole for all it's worth.

Matt: What the... OOOOOOHHHH...MMMMMM

John: Keep him steady Logan or you'll be next.

Logan: Yes Sir!

Group of guys: Wow! *claps*

John: Would you guys like to get a spank or two in on a new wedgie slut? Or give my trained slut a couple wedgies? I haven't been around lately so he might be rusty.

The group of guys laughed as they talked amongst themselves, but they came to a verdict and the group split into two teams. Two guys wanted to humiliate Matt, while the other two guys wanted to play with me. They split off and immediately took my hand away from Matt's thong, which caused him to fall to the floor. He was relieved that the wedgie had stopped, but that sweet relief didn't last long. The two guys placed Matt between one of their powerful thighs, while the other grabbed a hold of his thong. They pulled back and gave Matt a piledriver wedgie, but then they grabbed his legs and pulled him the opposite direction. They were going to split Matt in two by his thong.

Matt: OH FUCKKKKKKKKK!!!!!

I didn't have time to think too much about Matt's situation because my undies had found themselves in the hands of the biggest guy. He was very tall, probably around 6'6. He grabbed the back of my undies and yanked them hard up my ass. I've never felt such force before and to make things worse the smaller guy grabbed my legs and held me in place. The wedgies and spanking went on and on until John told them we had to go, but he gave them an address and his phone number before we went our separate ways. Matt finally picked himself off the ground, his thong was over his shoulders and his ass glowed like Rudolph's nose. John let the guys take his shorts as a souvenir, so Matt had to walk out of the mall bare assed. I on the other hand had my undies stretched up my back and my suspenders tightened. The wedgie couldn't be picked and it felt brutal. Sitting down was a challenge for both of us in the car and it didn't help that John made sure to hit every bump along the ride. The drive wasn't long though and we pulled up to a really big house. I would describe it as a mini mansion.