Free Show

Part 2

There I hung from the fence, pantsed and wedgied for all to see. I didn't think it could get any worse, until John did the unthinkable and screamed "NERD ALERT". The guys practicing on the field all turned in unison and were shocked to see my bare ass pushed up against the chain linked fence. John had taken my shorts and kept pulling on my legs. I heard laughter and the faint sound of cameras clicking. I was beyond embarrassed at this point and I still wanted more.

After a minute, which felt like hours, John brought me down off of the fence and dropped me on the ground. He ordered me to lay on my back. I couldn't believe I laid in the dirt, wearing a t-shirt, socks, shoes & a pair of tighty whities. The baseball jocks watched through the fence as I was totally humiliated.

John sat on my chest, with his ass facing my face. I struggled to get free and relive some of the pressure from his weight. He grabbed my undies and gave me a frontal wedgie, the fabric split my balls in half and crushed my cock. I couldn't help but moan and make a lot of noise. John yelled at me to stop moving or he would destroy my nuts. I was legit scared, turned on and hard as fuck! I wanted more and needed more.

Every time John pulled on my undies, he would creep backwards, inching his big muscular ass closer and closer to my face. John called the jocks over to enjoy the show hands on! Five of them came over and John introduced us before covering my face with his ass. I couldn't see anything that was going on, but I sure felt it. Hands were everywhere!!!! Someone pinched my nipples, while someone else held and squeezed my balls. My undies kept getting yanked and all I could do was moan into John's ass. This went on for another five minutes before my tighty whities were ripped off of me. That left me completely naked and exposed to everyone.

To be continued...