Becoming a live in wedgie slut

Part 3 (Finale)

There I laid on the warm ground, my face completely smothered by Johns huge muscle ass. As he sat on my face, he and the baseball players laughed at my extremely exposed lower half. I couldn't believe John ripped off my tighty whities and didn't let me up. All I wanted to do was cover myself up before it got worse and boy did it get worse.

John started playing with my cock  in front of everyone. He picked it up and swirled his thumb around the head. Everyone laughed as my cock came to life and stood up in all its little glory. I was devastated as everyone saw my small boner. I'm only 4.5 inches, with no pubes because I shaved them the night before. I like the feel of my smooth cock and balls rubbing against my underwear. I tried to beg for some cover, but the sound was eaten up by Johns enormous ass.

Next thing I knew, I was getting a handjob in public! On the side of the baseball diamond, while five baseball players watched. John had very nice hands and his technique of slow and fast strokes, while he swirled his other hand around the head of my cock felt amazing. I found myself forgetting where I was and that  people were even around. I moaned long and low into Johns sweaty muscle ass, as his cheeks parted more and swallowed more of my face. I could smell the real scent of an alpha dom and it was sweet & intoxicating.

The handjob was in full effect and I was so close to exploding, but right before the point of no return John stopped. I was confused and yearning to release. At that point I'd do anything to release for my spectators. At that point John got off of my face and stood above my head. He told me if I wanted release that badly, that I had to help out my audience. The baseball player all had their pants down awaiting my services. I took the first guy's monster cock in my mouth and almost gagged because he was so big. Each guy had to be at least 7-8 inches long and 4-6 inches thick around. Those were truly some monster cocks, but I was determined to earn my release.

1 hour and 5 sets of balls later, all their cocks had been drained at least twice. I fell to the ground exhausted from the work I had just put in. I was cover from head to toe in cum and very full. Those guys were monsters and gave me monster size loads. John walked over and laughed at me and called me all kinds of names. I was embarrassed, but wanted him to keep treating me like the wedgie slut I was. I begged him to let me cum, but he said on one condition. I had to be his personal live in wedgie slut. I quickly agreed, not knowing what I really got myself into. He took off his shoes and spread my legs with his foot. He massaged my cock and balls with his bare foot until that all too fast and amazing feeling came. I moaned and squirmed on the ground, as I had the best orgasm of my life. I shot so far that it hit me in the face before making a huge puddle on my stomach. The baseball players cheered for me and clapped as they dispersed.

I was exhausted and in a daze when John threw my ripped tighty whites at me and told me to clean myself up. I quickly realize where I was and how slutty I looked. I wiped up what I could before getting dressed. John told me to go home and pack for the weekend  because I'd be staying at his house as his wedgie servant. I agreed and we both went our separate ways... for now.

The end