Christmas in Maine

El's POV

I have pushed everything to the back of my head for Christmas and New Year. Don't worry, not Hopper. Joyce is helping me try and figure out where he is with my powers. That is all I can do until I know where he is right? The party are going to Maine today and staying throughout Christmas and New year. I have never been so excited. I keep having to push the feeling that something is going to happen while they are here though. I get to see Mike. I can't believe it. I walked downstairs for breakfast barely containing my excitement and Joyce greeted me with a knowing look. I saw the eggos on the table and thought how Mike had given them to me for the first time. Suddenly, the phone rang and Joyce picked it up. "Hello, this is the Byers" she said and looked at me smiling and said. "It's Mike". I got up excitedly almost dropping my eggos and raced to the phone. "Hi, Mike" I said enthusiastically. "El, we are all about to leave. We will be in Maine in around three hours. I just wanted to call you. I miss you.". I smiled happily and said "Mike, I can't wait to see you and the Party. I miss you too.". 

We talked for a while and then I called the losers. They need to be here when The Party arrive. The party will love them and I need to show them not to be worried about Will and I in Maine. They were Surprised when I told them I was going to start school. I saw Will and Jonathan walking downstairs. Jonathan looked as excited as I am. He will get to see Nancy. Will looked excited but nervous. I guess he isn't as good at pushing away the feeling of something bad happening as I am. I heard the losers arrive but all I want is Mike

Wills POV 

Hours passed closer to the Party arriving and I started to wonder if this was a good thing? The last time I saw them was only a few moths ago but they could have changed because they are in high school now. They were different before and I felt left out. The only difference is the losers. Things won't feel that bad at first though because they don't know the losers and the losers don't know the party and I know both. So, hopefully I won't feel left out. I heard cars turn into the driveway. They are here. Why am I so nervous. They are my friends. El ran out the door the fastest I had ever seen her run. Considering the way our lives are, That is fast.

First, I saw Jonathan and Nancy hug. Then everyone else jumped out of the car running at us. I was so surprised. They missed me? We greeted each other and then introduced the losers. "This is Richie, Eddie, Bill, Beverly and Stan. This is Mike, Dustin, Lucus, Max and Nancy." I said pointing at each person as I said their name. They all greeted each other and stood around awkwardly. We all went inside.

El's POV

I ran straight to Mike. Everyone else was out of my mind and I hugged him. I was too scared of letting him go. I didn't hear Will introducing the party. I didn't hear anyone else go inside. I just hugged Mike. Then he said "Come on EL, everyone else is inside." I snapped out of it and I finally walked inside. This was going to be an amazing and hopefully normal Christmas. We went inside and we all got to know each other. Richie kept on cracking jokes that were making everyone laugh and Eddie hit him on the arm and saying "Beep Beep Richie". Bill's Stutter was worsening with nerves and slowly getting slightly better as the went on. Beverly and Max are really getting along. They are laughing in the corner and they are calling me over.

I went over and gave Max a hug and we talked about going shopping and going to the arcade. We are also going to the quarry because Max wants to prove the girls are braver than the boys. Typical Max. Dustin is talking a lot to Bill and Stan. They seem to get along. Will is talking to Bill, Dustin and Stan too. They are laughing at Richie every now and then. Richie as usual, the center of attention. Meanwhile Mike and Lucas are just staring at Richie. It seems Mike has only figured out that he looks like Trashmouth Tozier.

Will's POV

They all seem to be getting along. At least I have Dustin and Bill to talk to. I don't know what is wrong but Lucas and Mike seem to be avoiding me. They are trapped in their own little world staring in disgust at Richie. I guess he is a little obnoxious. I wonder if they are related? "Will" I was snapped out of it by Dustin. " I was telling Bill about nougat. He hates it too. Do any of your new friends like nougat?" I just looked at him . Why was he asking Bill this. Oh yeah, I forgot he is Dustin. "How is Steve?" I asked changing the subject. He didn't mind. He just started rambling about Steve now.  "Who is Steve?" asked Bill. "Steve Harrington, the hair, the king. Wait until I tell you about him" I rolled my eyes and laughed at how dramatic Dustin was being. 

This continued on until Bill suddenly wanted us to go to the barrens. The losers, El and I all groaned, We wanted to have a fun evening getting talk to everyone but I understand why. Georgie is still missing and we need to find him. It was kind of my fault he went missing in the first place no matter what Bill says. "Who is Georgie?" Max asked. "My- M- My B-brother" said Bill "He-e went m-m-missing". "oh" Max said. "Why are you looking in the sewers?" Lucas said not expecting the answer he got. "Jonathan and I saw him get pulled down there" I said nervously.  Lucas looked at me like he only first noticed I was there.  That was weird I thought to myself as we all went towards the Barrens.

(Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I hope you like this chapter)