Georgie

Less than a month had passed and the Byers and El were settling into Derry pretty well.

El's POV

Will and I came back from the quarry one October evening. It was a mistake to go in October as we were both shivering when we got back.

"Why would you both go to the quarry at the start of October?" Joyce fussed. "I thought you two were more sensible than that". 

We got ready for bed soon after. We new we made a mistake going but we were so excited to go as we never had friends other than the party before. I went upstairs at around Eight O' Clock and I rang Max. Max and I have a pact to ring each other if we are upset about Billy or Hopper. We both lost someone at the same time and we are best friends. After a while we got talking about how our day had gone. "Why would you go to a quarry in October?" Max laughed at how silly we were. I laughed along with her regretting it now but we still had fun. "I don't think you will be doing that again." said Max laughing harder. Then we got talking about Christmas. The party are still going to visit and I am so excited about seeing Mike again. After that I practiced trying to get my powers back. I concentrated on a water bottle sitting on the table. I could feel the power go through my body and I felt hopeful but the bottle barely moved. I felt very disappointed. I lay back in bed and I fell asleep from the exhaustion from trying to use my powers.

The next day

Will's POV

I got up at 10 O' Clock. It is a weekend day but doesn't feel like a day. It feels like night. I had a bad feeling about today. I had to brush it away and get up. I wasn't sick but El was. I checked if she was OK and she said she would just stay in bed today. I looked out of the window, the feeling still in the pit of my stomach. Outside was barely visible with the storm that was happening outside. I heard mum calling from downstairs asking me if I wanted to go to the shop with Jonathan. I said bye to El and then I went to get my jacket. Then I went with Jonathan to his car. Jonathan and I were talking, laughing and listening to music. To be more specific 

"Should I stay or should I go now" me and Jonathan shouted. "Should I stay or should I go now" we screamed again. Suddenly I felt terrified as we passed the drain I was at on the first day. To my horror we saw Georgie bent over it seemingly talking to it. Jonathan and I looked at each other weirded out by it. We got out of the car towards him. Jonathan said "Buddy, who are you talking to and why are you out in the rain". I stood there, quiet, with a really bad feeling about this. Suddenly we both gasped as Georgie was dragged into the drain. We both went to grab him but it was too late. He was gone.

El's POV

I lay in bed feeling very sick. I had been an hour since Will and Jonathan left for the shop. I thought it was a bit long. I told Joyce and she said she will wait ten minutes and then leave. She said I can go too. I lay back down but suddenly I saw something. Or someone. It was Hopper. My Hopper. I gasped with happiness and I then thought wait, what if this is me hallucinating because I am sick. Then I realized it was a vision of some sort. He seemed to be in Russia calling my name. I shouted his name and got snapped out of it by Joyce hugging me while I sobbed into her arms. 

"I saw him Joyce, I saw him" I sobbed.

"Shh.. shh. It is going to be ok. We will figure out if what you saw was real or not later but for now come with me while we try and find the boys, yeah?" she said.

 I nodded and got up and wiped away the tears. To defeat whatever is going on I am going to need to practice my powers more I mentally told myself. I got in the car with Joyce as she looked around worriedly for her boys. We both gasped as we saw the Derry police department parked up beside a storm drain with Will and Jonathan who both didn't look too good. We both ran over asking them if they are ok.

Jonathan's POV

I couldn't believe I got myself got caught up in a situation again. I stared blankly at the storm drain while El and mum hugged us as much as they could. I wondered was I cursed? Was I meant to keep witnessing these situations? This brought back memories of Hawkins and felt way too similar. Maybe we shouldn't have taken Bob the brains advice and moved to this place at all. I saw the Denbrough's arrive. 

They looked shocked and they kept on questioning us even though we were questioned too much by the police I tried answering most of the questions as I didn't think Will should right now. After all, he went missing before and now it is happening here too. Eventually we got home completely forgetting about the shops. I saw El and Will both run upstairs to their rooms without a word. I guess they needed to take this in. I sat beside mum and we were both quiet. Finally mum spoke. 

"I just wanted to get away from Hawkins and every memory in it. I can't believe it is all starting again." she said sadly.

"No, mum, look at me. This is not your fault." I said.

"I know exactly how the Denbrough's feel right now. We have to go tomorrow to visit them because I wouldn't say there is that many people who know lik we do." she said.

"I agree but today we should all rest and get our heads around it first" I said sternly. I didn't want her stressing herself out.

She nodded and gave me a hug.

"You are always there Jonathan." she said with a smile. "But you need to look after yourself too. Not just everyone else" she said smiling fondly at me.

Will's POV

I ran upstairs and I just lay in bed. Nostalgia taking over I thought of what the Denbrough's were going through. How I keep on witnessing these kinds of situation. How this must have been how Jonathan and mum had felt when I went missing. Are people in school going to look up anything about my disappearance and call me zombie boy here? Will Bill blame blame me? 

El walked into my room. She asked if I was ok. We talked for a while and I knew I was going to go and see Bill tomorrow and help look for Georgie near the drains. I had to do something. We went to eat something and then went to bed.

1198