💧Childe/Tartaglia💧

Start from the beginning

"Is there a reason that you are still here?" (Y/n) asked, sitting down at the edge of the docs, easting some food. Lumine had some commissions that she had to take care of, so her and (Y/n) have both been separated for a while. "And why are you following me around?"

"You've peaked my interest," The 11th Fatui Harbinger said, standing next to her. "I don't believe I have ever met someone like you before. Where do you come from?"

"A different nation," Was all the girl said, drinking some water. "That's all you need to know."

"How do you know Paimon and Lumine?" He asked.

"Met on the road, both of us coming to Liyue harbor for a few reasons."

"Do you have a vision?"

"Yes."

"What's your element?"

"Not saying."

"Can you fight?"

"Of course."

"Can I see?"

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"Please?"

The next thing Childe knew, he was suddenly in the water. For a moment, he thought the girl had used Hydro to make the water grab him and drag him down, but he was surprised to see that it was just her who had thrown him in. "How did you-?"

"Just knocked your legs out from under you from the front and gave you a push," That was half the truth. She did in fact sweep his feet out form under him and have him fall forward, but using her powers, she used the energy of gravity to do the rest of the work. "Now if you do not mind, I would like to enjoy my food in peace."

"Can you at least help me up?"

"No."

"Please?"

"Goodbye."

"Hey wait!"

"I see Childe is still bugging you," Zhongli, aka Rex Lapis, said. Both archons were sitting at one of the more high end restaurants of Liyue Harbor. Of course, that meant (Y/n) would have to pay, but she's been used to him not having money with him after 3,000 years of acquaintanceship. "Do you think he now knows that you are the 8th Archon?"

"Who knows," (Y/n) said, sipping on some (favorite tea flavor) tea. "It's a possibility that Childe does have his suspicions about me, and probably figured me out fast. I mean, he does know that you are, or were, the Geo Archon. I'm still mad at you for giving up your Gnosis because of some deal with the Cryo Archon. I am very mad you just gave it away because of some contract. You know our Gnosis cannot just be given, especially to the Fatui, from what I have heard."

"I was curious to know if Liyue Harbor was going to be alright without me," Zhongli said, arms crossed over his chest. "I wouldn't expect you to understand, considering that your nation still relies on you."

"I never made a deal with another Archon and nearly destroy part of my own nation," The girl said, giving a small glare to the man. "You know I do not like making deals with the others. Especially since you 7 are the ones that took credit for the help I had provided."

"How were we supposed to tell the humans about an archon who has no ability of their own?" Zhongli asked. "Your nation still thinks that you do not exist, and that what you had done for them was all things we had done."

"I honestly don't care if my people think I exist or not," (Y/n) sighed. "I just wish that my nation try and understand what my powers are, but all of you keep finding them and gifting them with visions. I am pretty sure no one will know about the Archon of Energio in a few months."

"The Archon of Energio?" A familiar, and annoying, voice of a human interrupted their conversation. Zhongli and (Y/n) both looked over at the human, who was sitting down at their table. "I don't believe I've ever heard of the Archon of Energio. Mind telling me what that is?"

"No," (Y/n) picked up a rock and threw it at Childe's head. She got him right in the forehead, and sent him falling backwards out of the chair, landing on his back. "Now do you see what I have to deal with?"

"I feel sorry for you," Zhongli said. "Shall we continue this conversation another day?"

"Yes," (Y/n) put down a bag of Mora, enough to cover the bill for the food Zhongli and (Y/n) had both ordered. "I shall see you around, Rex Lapis."

"Please, just call me Zhongli from now on," The once Geo Archon said, watching as the girl left. He turned back to look at Childe, who was still on his back and on the floor. "It will be impossible to ever try and get her Gnosis. Rumor has it she doesn't even have one."

"But she said herself that she does have a Gnosis," Childe got up and sat where the Archon had previously sat. "Are you telling me that she doesn't have a Gnosis at all and is just some lying little girl?"

"It's only a rumor, Childe," Zhongli said, and stood up. "I suggest you do not try and figure her out. Even I have not figured her out after 3,000 years of knowing one another."

"Oh," Childe smirked. "I love a good challenge."