The Inner Wall

I didn't know where we were going but I looked around as we went further and further past the second wall. I was getting scared and worried about the test I had to take. I wasn't sure if it was mental or physical, maybe it was both. I probably looked worried, gosh I really need to stop.

"You ok?" I looked toward the voice and it was Armin.

"Yeah, just thinking about the test Erwin was talking about"

"He probably just means the test we all took to get out of training"

I nodded my head as he continued.

"Don't be worried little J you'll be fine I bet your better than Mikasa" Jean said.

"Jean!! don't say that" I said

"Ah come on you are 14 and you've killed what like twenty Titans? Mikasa has only killed about 10 and that's with help," Jean said. I huffed and looked away.

"We are approaching the resting castle," Armin said. I looked over at him and he walked towards me.

"Hey you ok?" he asked quietly.

"Yea I'm just worried about the test," I said looking down.

"Don't worry you'll be fine" he said giving me a small smile. I smiled back at him. Armin and I kept talking and laughing. When we finally got to the castle I unmounted my horse and tied it up.

"So uh Jenny do you maybe wanna-"
"HEY JENNY COME OVER HERE AND MEET SOME PEOPLE FOR A SECOND" Jean said cutting Armin off I walked towards Jean and his little squad of people.
"Jenny this is Connie, Sasha, you know Reiner and Christa, Bertholdt, and Ymir. Guys this is Jenny she's 14 years old big ol' Reiner here found her in the woods" Jean said pointing at each one of them. Mikasa came up to us

"Come on we have to go unpack and get our bunks ready," she said. Christa, Ymir, Sasha, and I followed her.

"So Jenny do you like to eat?" Sasha asked

"Can it potato girl you're gonna scare her. Plus she probably never ate much anyway" Ymir said

"Yeah, I never ate a lot mostly because there wasn't a lot of food to eat," I said. We finally reached the bunks and set them up to sleep. We all started talking and got to know each other better. Then Commander Levi came in

"First of all try not to make too much of a mess. Second of all Zhonya come with me, we need you" I got up and followed him

"wow someone who's shorter than Levi" I heard Sasha say. I heard Levi make that weird "Tch" noise. It was a silent walk towards the commander room. When we entered I saw Commander Erwin and some woman with glasses. When I walked in she squealed and jumped toward me

"Is this her? Wow! She's so small! How could she kill so many titans? Are you a titan shifter too?!?!" Her perkiness kind of annoyed me but she seemed to be a commander too so I'll probably have to deal with her. She walked around me and started to poke me and lift up my arms.

"Sorry about that Cadet. This is Commander Hanji Zoe" Ewrin said. Hanji was still poking around at me.

"Hey! stop poking her it's probably annoying her. Tch" Levi said.

"Now the real reason I called you here was to tell you that the King needs to see you. He will be our official tester," Erwin said. I nodded, "Now we are gonna need to have a meeting with you, Armin, Jean, and Mikasa about our plan to capture the female titan so you can stay here. Hanji! Retrieve Artlet, Kirstein, and Ackerman, Levi! go bring Jeager to the dining room!" they nodded and left.I was shocked he wanted my help with such an important mission. I figured there was a reason, and I wanted to help and fight so I didn't protest.

"Jenny Zhonya....such an unusual name...." Erwin started "You don't have to be worried about the test. It'll be easy for you to trust me" I nodded I felt more comfortable about it now that Erwin said that. Hanji finally came back with the others and we came up with a plan then we went down to the dining room where Eren and Levi were casually sitting

"Why are you guys here?" Eren said looking at us.
"We know who the female titan is and have come up with a plan to capture her. We will start the operation when we get to the wall. It'll be our first and only opportunity. If we fail Eren will be handed over to the authorities and most likely it will increase the likelihood of humankind's annihilation. We will stake everything on this operation." Erwin said we all nodded I could see Jean sweating a little bit. To be honest I was sweating a bit myself, "When we get in the walls Eren will act as the decoy to lead the target to this underground passageway. Once inside the limited space and walls will allow us to contain the target even if she transforms. But if she transforms before that we will rely on Eren."

"Yes sir! But is our target in the Stonhess District?" Eren asked. I saw Armin sweating too and he looked frustrated and scared.

"Yes," Erwin continued "She is a member of the military police."

"The Military Police?"

"Armin is the one who figured it out" I looked across the table and saw Armin clench his fist on the table, Eren looked at him. 

"We believe the female Titan is the one who killed the captured titans. Possibly a member of you 104th Cadet Corps."

"What?! No, it can't be!"

"We believe the female Titan is a woman named Annie Leonhart."

"NO!! NO!!!! NOOOOO!!!" Eren started screaming.

"Calm down brat. tch" Levi said.

"Eren, calm down, I don't like it either." Armin said "Think about it, she killed a bunch of our fellow soldiers"

"Ok. I'll do it," Eren said. Then we finalized the plan and went over it a couple of times then finally went to bed.