While buying the movie tickets, Keith frowned when he saw what kind of movie Rhianne Is dying to watch today. After buying the tickets, Keith bought their snacks and drinks too. He also bought two packs of soft tissue papers before entering the cinema with Rhianne. After a few more minutes of waiting, the movie finally started.

After two hours of watching the movie, Rhianne is still not moving from her seat. She is still crying and wiping her tears. Keith already anticipated this scenario that's why he bought those tissue papers in advance. The movie they watched just now is about a dog who is very loyal to his owner. The dog died in the ending because he saved his master's son from drowning.

Although it was his first time watching it, Keith already knew its ending thanks to his blabbermouth friend. Hansel told Keith that he watched this movie with his sister last time and he shared the whole plot with him. So when he saw the movie title on the ticket, Keith already knows in advance that Rhianne will cry so much after watching it.

"Maro... Maro died in the end..." Rhianne said while wiping her tears.

"Hmm."

"Why do I even like this kind of movie? My eyes are now stinging because of it." Rhianne complained.

Even in her past life, she will cry a lot after watching a movie where their pets died. Her former classmates ridiculed her for it saying she was just crying over a fictional character. What do they even know about it? If she was crying like this, then it only means that the writer and the director behind that movie are doing good in their jobs.

"Mr. Protagonist, I will not watch any movies similar to this again." Rhianne said before blinking her eyes.

"..."

'You already told that to me before, though. But until now, we are still watching the same movie genre.'

Keith did not voice out his thoughts and just nodded his head. As long as this girl is happy, then everything is good. After Rhianne washed her face in the restroom, the two of them visited a restaurant that served Keith's favorite pasta. The staffs working in the restaurant are already familiar with them. Who can easily forget this beautiful pair?

A staff brought them to their usual table located near the window. This table does not have any flower vases on it. Keith specifically ordered them to remove it since Rhianne has extreme pollen allergies. So whenever Keith and Rhianne visit the restaurants, the staff will remove the fresh flowers from the vase that was placed on their table.

A waiter politely greeted them and took their orders. Keith ordered a seafood pasta while Rhianne ordered chicken pasta and a slice of blueberry cheesecake. While waiting for their food, Rhianne started asking her Mr. Protagonist some questions again.

"Mr. Protagonist, why do you hate Candice Dy? She is a good girl, you know."

"I do not hate her. I just do not like her." Keith answered and pulled a pack of scented paper he bought earlier.

Who would like a stranger who keeps on touching the girl he likes? Since he already conveyed his feelings towards Rhianne, Keith cannot casually hold Rhianne again without any valid reasons. Even if that stranger is a girl, Keith will not tolerate it. Who knows if that Candice is interested in a pretty girl like Rhianne.

"But that's odd? You should become friends with Ms. Protagonist."

After knowing Candice for the past few days, Rhianne knew that she is a kind and sweet girl. After thanking her for that day, Candice asked if she can become her friend. Rhianne can see the sincerity in her eyes that's why she said yes. After that, Candice always visits Rhianne whenever she has free time. They also exchanged numbers so they can communicate with each other more.

Aside from knowing that Candice is the original female lead, Rhianne noticed something has changed. For example, Candice's chosen field. Instead of taking a law course, she is now taking journalism. She is also not bullied because of her background, unlike the original story which is a very good thing.

Oh well. As long as Candice is doing good, then everything is fine and perfect.

"Rhianne." Keith called her name sternly.

"...Yes?"

"Stop calling her that." Keith said. "It does not suit her."

"..."

"Never called her that name again and that is final." Keith firmly said before he continued what he is doing. He is busy folding the scented papers in smooth and fast movements.

Rhianne can only nod her head as an answer. This male lead is not the same cute male lead she met before. So domineering. She is just calling Candice that name because she's actually the female protagonist.

While she was complaining in her heart, Keith suddenly gave her flowers. To be precise, it was a bunch of roses made of paper. Rhianne accepted it and looked at his excellent craftmanship. Keith used the scented papers he bought earlier to create flowers for Rhianne.

"This is so amazing! And these smells so sweet!"

Keith saw the smile on Rhianne's face and he becomes satisfied again. He always noticed that Rhianne will unconsciously look at the vacant flower vase on their table whenever they visit this restaurant. He is aware that Rhianne likes pretty things and this also includes flowers. Sadly, she is not allowed to be near those flowers. So Keith finds a solution so Rhianne can still enjoy the privilege of receiving flowers.

The first idea that popped into his mind was flowers made of plastic. But he quickly rejected it since most plastic flowers had an unpleasant smell. When Keith asked Hansel for any ideas, he suggested making paper flowers. With this idea, Rhianne can receive a flower and he can also show his sincerity towards her.

Thinking about it, Keith tried to use Hansel's idea and searched online on how to fold a paper into a flower. And today, he purposely bought scented papers and folded them into flowers. Seems like his effort were not in vain since Rhianne really likes it.

"You are really the best, Mr. Protagonist! These are so beautiful!"

Aside from roses, Keith also made different paper flowers like tulips and lilies. Surely, Mr. Protagonist can do everything!

"I really love it! Thank you!" Rhianne said and a pretty smile bloomed on her face.

"When you become my girlfriend, I promise that I will give you prettier paper flowers in the future."

"Mr. Protagonist..."

Keith smiled at Rhianne and did not say anything more. When Rhianne hid her blushing face behind those paper flowers, Keith can only shake his head with a smile lingering on his lips.