The Feels &Head Over Heels

_____________________________

Lisanna POV

Guh! This is so frustrating! "Yes she telling the truth. I am pregnant... By natsu." Everyone started to whisper. "Well it would only make sense your married to him." Said levy. I know I'm not a bad person... She got me. I just don't want to do this anymore. I look at natsu.

He has the most confused face. "Fine I did it..." I shake my head and touch my stomach. "I'm not lying anymore. Its time to fess up." I took Lucy's place and stood on the table. I smiled. But it wasn't a happy one.  I shrugged. "Yea. I pushed lucy down the cliff, an Yea I was trying to keep her away from natsu, and Yea.... I made Lucy life a living hell.

I wanted Lucy to disappear cause of my own selfish reasons." I said. I could feel tears fighting to come out but I held them in making my eyes look glossy. "And I'm sorry." I said. I cleared my throat. Everyone was staring at me speechless. "I didn't plan on making this happen. I can tell you that much." I said smirking.

I cleared my throat a little again. "But after natsu kick Lucy off his team, I didn't want that to happen but... Something came over me. Jealousy. I knew she might get natsu cause if she did... I don't know what I do. And that's how it all started."

Lucy crossed her arms. "And another thing is..." I whipe away the tear that escaped. I sighed trying to relax. "I'm not pregnant with..." Everyone looked more confused. "I am pregnant but its not natsu baby. I...I had an affair with natsu with bixlow." Some people gasped and whispers.

"So now you know... I'm sorry you guys. But most of all... I'm sorry Lucy."

Lucy POV

wow.... I didn't think lisanna would become clean like that. But I knew that couldn't have been natsus child. "Well what do you guys think?" Said Mira. Everyone looked around. "Sorry Lucy." The guild said in a unison. "What?" I said confused. "We treated you like crap ever sense you kick lisanna ass." Said gray.

"That was wrong of us to treat a guild mate like that we should have known better." Said Erza. "Yea Lucy you were just trying to prove a point." Said Wendy. I didn't know what to say. I was lost in words. "I forgive you all." I said.

They smiled. "Well enough drama for one day." Said gajeel. Everyone got busy in being fairy tail again. "Lisanna... I'm very disappointed In you." Mira said having a talk with lisanna. I looked at natsu. He was gone.

I went to go look for him.

Levy POV

Finally. Everything is going to go back to normal. "This is good." Said gajeel. "Huh?" I said. "I guess there's no more team Lucy." He said. Ismiled at him. "I guess not. But I'm happy Erza and jellal are dating now." I said. "Speaking of him were is he any way?"

Natsu POV

' its not natsus baby... I had an affair with bixlow.' I thought and thought and thought on what lisanna just said. I sat on the cliff over the sea were the sun was setting.

I can't believe it... I can't believe lisanna cheated on me. I put my hands on my face. I thought I wanted her. I thought I'd be happy with her. I thought having Lucy out of the picture would be my life. But that's wrong. I dont even love lisanna anymore...

I ball up my fist. "Gah! Who do I even love?!" I said standing. It was quiet. The waves it the rocks. I took a pebble and threw it in the water out of anger. "I don't even know anymore." I said to myself as I drop down on the grass, laying on my back.

And I just couldn't deny it. I love Lucy didn't i? Right from the geco. Way before lisanna even gotten here. I love her. I lover her? Do I really feel something for her? Lisanna is pregnant but its not mine. I sit up.

I took off the wedding ring and tossed it in the ocean. "I guess I won't be needing that anymore." I said out loud to myself.

"You shouldn't be so hard on yourself." I heard a voice say. I turned around. "Lucy?!" I said. She comes up and sits right next to me. She looks me dead in the eyes. "Go ahead. Say it... Say I'm a jerk. Say that i was wrong and you were right. Say-" she slapped me.

"That was for being a big jerk." She said. I deserved it.. I know I did. She kissed on the check were she slapped me. "And that's for being the natsu that I love." I look at her in the face.  She smirks.

"Lucy I just realized something."

Lucy POV

"what?" I said. "I'm head over heals for you." After those words .......

he kissed me.

_____________________________________

A/N: hey! No this is not the last chappie how dare you think that.... No lol but still I hope you like this chapter! I decided to give this chap a nalu moment and there's still more to come! I have new books please check them out and also I have a new gruvia book that will be releasing soon its called keep it together

What do you think is going to happen next in this story? Comment vote and comment! If i don't see comments I won't update until I see one.... -.-

Haha anyways have a good night!