Dont Believe Me

A/N: Omg! Did you guys hear that song on YouTube dragons parody?! Omg that song was a freaking master peace! That song should be the aultament fairy tail song.... Like seriously. Even tho I'm a little late but I don't care!! I'm in my feelings right now......

THE FEELSS!! but anyway back to the story.

______________________________________

Lucy POV

I groaned. While I plopped on my bed. My head shot up when I herd a knock on the door. I walked to it and when I opened the door it was Levy and Juvia. "Hey!" "If lisanna told you anything don't believe her."

Natsu POV

I punched my wall. "Don't worry....I will get her back for you." "Really? You would do that for me?" Lisanna said lighting up. "Of course."

Next Day

Levy POV

Lu-Chan was walking slowly to the guild, when I say slow I mean slow. "Lu-Chan, don't you think we should walk a little faster?" "No, I don't

wanna go to the guild Today!" "But Lucy, You promised us that you

would take Juvia and the rest to take is on a mission." Juvia said. "Fine." Lucy pushed the doors open and everyone shot glares at her. "YOU HURT LISANNA YOU BITCH!!"

Natsu said. "Where?" Lucy said looking behind her. "You!!!!" Natsu said throwing Fire dragon iron fist at her. "Salamander/Natsu!" Gajeel, Jellal, and Mostly everyone who is in team Lucy said.

But it was to late to defend Lucy, when the smoke cleared up Lucy had a water barrior up. "Why so surprised Natsu?" "Tsk, You dirty little-" "I didn't hurt nobody." "HEY!! JELLAL! WHY'D YOU LEAVE ME!!!" Meredy stormed in the guild. "Ohhh I'm so sorry I forgot." He said.

Lucy POV

"But right now your going to have to wait." He said. "Lisanna is lieing to you natsu." I said. "Do you sew that?" I said pointing to her arms. "If you look closely it would look like she cut herself. Her cuts are going in one direction. If I did that don't you think I would have did more then cutting her up in one direction?" I said.

Natsu still looked like he wanted to argu with me. But her knew I had a point. He calm down and straightened himself out.

Lisanna POV

Damnet! I didn't think. She would prove herself innocent like that! Quick! I need to think quick! "Lisanna... Did you really cut yourself?" Natsu said. I was looking around desperate for another excuse.

"No I didn't.. W-well you see what happened was... Lucy had pushed me... And... I fell in something sharp and... It had cut me in all same directions. Then Lucy was planning to beat me up but I ran..?" I said uncertain.

I think that's an ok back up..right?

Lucy POV

I could tell she was making it up when she started pausing and  looking around . natsu looks back at me. "Well I believe her story." He said. I got mad. "You only believe her stupid story because you like her. I didn't do that she's lieing." I said raising my voice a little.  "I don't believe you." Natsu said I rolled my eyes and sighed out if frustration. "You know what natsu?...... YOU REALLY ARE STUPID! YOU CANT EVEN SEE WHEN SOMEONE IS TELLING THE TRUTH OR LIEING!!!" I yelled at him out of anger. The guild quiet down to look at the sence.

Juvia POV

Natsu just stood there. I don't know about natsu but I believe Lucy. I don't see a reason why lucy would mess with lisanna anyway. Before natsu could say anything els Lucy walked out the door. I watched her. When she left everyone went back to what they was doing.

I looked at gray. When he looked at me I looked away and waked after Lucy to calm her down. When I came out the rest of the team was already there. "See I told you levy I couldn't handle it." Lucy said. I came up and hugged her out of no were. She became quiet. "Its ok Lucy. Natsu will make you mad at times but you can't let him drag you down. Not while you are till trying to prove your innocence and that your strong." I said.

She nods.

Jellal POV

I sat there dumfounded when meraldy started yapping at me about leaving her. "I'm sorry. But for the mean time we should go ask Lucy if you can enter fairy tail and joined the team. She nods.

Gray POV

The day was ending and I couldn't get out of my head the look juvia gave me. It was like a 'pull natsu together/ get your team in the right track and play fair.' Kind of thing. But then when I look at her more she walked away. I mean like the girl is not even stalking me or talking to me anymore.

And for some reason. It bugged me. So I'm deciding to do what her look said. But I want to ask her for myself. I was walking down the street passed juvias house. I walked up to her door and knocked. I couldn't bare doing this so I ran when I heard her coming.

I ran and didn't stop. When I did I was blushing. "This is to embarrassing." I said to myself painting.

Juvia POV

I came to the door and no one was there. So I thought there were kids playing knock knock ditch or something. I felt like we as in the Lucy team needed to pull it together if were going to prove to natsu and the rest that Lucy matters. I called Lucy.

Lucy POV

I picked up the phone. "Hello?" "Lucy do you mind if we all go on a job tomorrow to test out our ability to work together?" She said. I nod. "Yea sure. But you pick the job." I said. "Ok sure thing. Meet by the bar I'll tell you more about the job I'll pick." Juvia said. "Alright." I hug up.

I started to stuff pizza in my face. Then suddenly I imaged natsu eating pizza with me. "No.. He's not your friends d anymore." I said to myself.

Natsu POV

I was in my House. Something funny happened to me and happy on a job. I was laughing and said Lucy's name. Then I gasp. "Ooo you still like lushhyy." Happy said. I looked at him. "Do not." I said.

I heard a knock on the door. I went to go open it. It was gray. He stepped in. "Hey natsu." He said. I squent my eyes. "Hhii?" I said confused.

"Natsu we need to talk." Gray said firmly."about what?" I said curious.

_______________________________________

Comments will make me update! When I see comments I'll update again!!

Oh and I have a new book out! Its called sick [nalu] so please check that out!!!!!!! For all you nalu lovers!!