LISANNA STRUSS IS A LIAR!

_______________________

Lucy POV

no freaking way! They did all that in just a few years?! "You bitch!!" I screamed at her. She got mad and pull my hair. I pulled hers. We both started fighting. (Girl fight) "I may be pregnant but I'll still kick your ass!" She yelled at me in the middle of us hitting each other.

"Bring it on!!" I said. "I'll beat the baby out of you!" I said. "He hates you! Natsu hates you!!!" She said. "I love him!" I scream back. "Aahh!!" I said as she kicked me off if her.

Natsu POV

I sighed. Well I'm back from work and I'm soo tired. I was in front of the house and I heard things falling on the floor. I rushed in the house. my heart racing. "Lisanna?!" I said. I went into the living room. "Lucy?!" I said. They were on the floor fighting each other. "Hey. Hey cut it out!" I said. I broke up the fight. "Lucy I thought you were dead?." I said. "Well as you can see I'm not. She tried to kill me that day." I look at lisanna.

"No I didn't she fell." She said. I had the most confused look on my face. I wanted to tell Lucy how sorry I was. How I treated her. I wanted to tell her how good it felt to be in her pressance.  I just wanted to hug her. She looks better than before those last years. If she wasn't dead were was she this whole time? All these questions popped up in my head During that small pause I though all those things.

I was going to speak again. But lisanna interrupted. "Natsu.. When you came home tonight I wanted to tell you some important news." I look at her. "I'm pregnant." At that moment I felt light headed. "Wait.... What?!" I said. "I'm... Pregnant." She said. I look at Lucy. She looked like she wanted to slap me for having sex with her.

But the problem is... "Lisanna I never even touched you in such a way yet!" I said. I could have sworn I haven't had sex with her! "Remember when you got got drunk? I couldn't hold back anymore." She said. I slap my forehead. "While I was drunk?!" I said. She nods.

Lucy POV

I ball up my fist. There has to be some explanation. She can't seem that innocent. "Lucy why are you here anyway?" Natsu said. "To talk to lisanna." I said. "Well it seems like you came here to fight then talk." I smiled a little. Wow. Natsu sure has matured. 

"I think I'll catch you guys later. We can solve this case tomorrow at the guild." I start to walk out. I went home silent to myself. I got ready for bed. It was around midnight and I drifted off to sleep.

-----

I was starting to wake up. When I opened my eyes natsu was in front of me. "DA!" I said jumping torwards the edge of my bed. "Good your awake. Now you can tell me were you were theses last passed years." He said. "Why do you want to know?" I said. "Why wouldn't I be curious?!" He said. I smirked. "I was with a guy."

"A guy." I said getting up. He raises one eyebrow. "A guy what guy? Who is he? I want to know all about him." I start walking to he bathroom. "You have lisanna.. Now go away." I said. I shut the bathroom door. "Lucy." He said. 'Yes!' I mouth the words! I did a little happy dance cause I didn't think natsu would be in my room like old times.

I got dressed and headed to the guild.

-------

Through the guild doors I go. The noisy guild quiet down. "Lucy!" Said my team. We group hugged. "Jellal you guys I missed you." I said. "How are you?" Said levy. "I'm doing well but I can't talk right now I have to prove my innocence." I said.

I stood on the table. "LISANNA STURSS IS A LIAR!" I yelled. Everyone stared at me. "Yes. Its me Lucy. The girl you guys know as a weakling. But I don't care if you guys think I'm not strong enough. I'm here to prove that lisanna is indeed a liar!"

"Alright.... Were all ears." Said Erza. "On that day we found what Mira sent us for.." I said beginning my side story. " we were walking back down until I slipped. She wouldn't help me. She just laughed in my face going on about 'natsus all mine'crap she left me for dead as I was falling down the cliff side. Yes I could have died but some one saved me from rocks. This wonderful guy named meccka."

Natsu looked a little jealous. "He took care of me for the last passed years. I decide to go back and here I am now." I said. They look at lisanna. "So why is your story so different from Lucy's?" Said gray. She was looking around. "I don't know about you guys but you know I'm a good person. I would never." Said lisanna. I got down from the table.

"Oh Yea? I'll prove it to you." I said. I look at Mira. She nods.

•fkashback•

Mira POV

"Mira I know your a good person you have to believe me! If you send me on the mission lisanna is going to try to kill me!" She said. I thought for a little. "Fine. I'll put a recorder on the flower. If your right then I owe you one. But if your wrong the guild will be more upset with you then before." I said. "Thanks." She said.

end•

She took the flower from the back and hit play. It was lisanna voice from that day. " it would be a shame if  to you wernt going back to fairy tail-- fall already damnet!-- I win you lose.." The guild was haring the whole conversation.

"Lisanna what's the meaning of this?" Said elfman. "......uh..." She said.

"But wait.., thats not all... Lisanna is pregnant. Whoopde fucking dooo!!" I said. "What?!" The guild said in a unison.

"Lisanna!!........ What is wrong with you?!" Said Erza.

___________________________________

A/N: heeeeyyy I'm back with another chapter. By I hope you liked it! But there will be more! The moment of truth, will everything fall in place for Lucy? Or will things just get worse? Comment and I'll update again!