Emotionally Hurting Inside

⚠ short chapter ahead.
___________________________

Natsu POV

"Lucy don't go." I said as I follower her around the house. "You don't control were I go natsu." She said. "But I don't want you to go visit that guy." I said. "Oh you mean meccka? He's a nice guy once you get to know him. What are you jealous?"

I cross my arms. "Well yes. Actually I am." She smirked. "To bad I'm going to visit him and don't you follow me!" She said as she shuts her door on the way out. I sighed.

Lucy POV

I was walking to the train station. Geez what is up with natsu? I just told him I'm going to visit a guy who helped me. Then he just flips out saying don't go. And to think he's jealous. If natsu wants me to fall in love with him again he's goign to have to go through a lot to get me back.

I stepped in the train. Soon I got there and went though the mountains. I knock on the cottages door. Soon the door opens with a creeking sound. "Oh hey your back!" He said. I smile. "Come in you look well." He said.

We sat at the table. "Thank you." I said. "So how did it go when you got back?" "Well I finally proven that lisanna was a liar. Natsu apologized and I apologized. Oh not to mention lisanna is pregnate with bixlows child."

"Haha whaaaat?" He said shocked. "I know right." I stood up. "Now natsu wants me back cause he loves me. I'm not sure I love him back anymore. He said he divorced lisanna so... I don't know." He touched my hand.

I look into his soft eyes. "They were married?" He said as he leans in closer. I nod wanting to melt. He's lips just inches from mine.

Kiss me. Just kiss me I want you to kiss me. I kept thinking over and over again. His lips touched mine. Soft. His lips were soft. Soon we started French kissing. I grunted a little by him being a little rough. He sits me on the table. I throw my arms around his neck. "Hmm." I said as he rubs my sides.

Then we separated. I was taking deep breaths. So was meccka. "We... We can't." He said.  "Wait.. Why?"

Natsu POV

I had followed Lucy and seen Lucy kissing the guy she mentioned. I felt hurt... And sad. Is this what Lucy felt when I did this to her? I look back at them. They were both on the table still making out. I felt like I was going to hit something. So I balled my fist up and walked away.

Lucy... Your hurting me.

Lucy POV

"Because... Your natsu's girl right? Aren't you guys ment to be together?" I smirked. "Wow. Then what was that about? That kiss." He smiles. "I just wanted a kiss before you go. Before you get tooken away." "Tch, Yea more like a make out." I was going to get off but he inside carried me. Kissing me again.

"Me-meeka...ah.." He puts me on my bed. He was on top of me. "It's hard. I want to do this, I have for a very long time now... But now that I've gotten my chance I just can't." Both of my hands cup his face. "I understand. I'll just come back later. I'll try to work things out with natsu."
He puts his face in my chest.

"Lucy. I think I love you." He said. I smile. "I know. But you can't love me." I said running my fingers through his hair. "I'll go." I walked to the door. "Cause if I stay... I'll just end up sleeping with you." I said smiling holding back my tears.

I left and was on my way back home. I wanted to cry out all these emotions I have inside of me. I want to let it out. But it wouldn't come out. When I got home and stepped through the door it was warm. I drop my bag and shut the door. Just leaning on the door.

"Lucy." I hear natsu's voice. That's when the tears came out of my eyes Overflowing. I just started crying, not knowing if I was imagining things or if it was real. He said my name again. I cried in between my words. "I don't know what to do anymore. I'm sorry."

I said. Then I felt something grab my hand hand helped me to m feet.  It was natsu. "Why did you kiss him?" "Love is confusing natsu." I said. Suddenly I felt sleepy then everything when dark.

Natsu POV

She had fallen asleep and I put her on the bed. I whiped the tears from her face. "N-natsu..." She said in her sleep. I smiled. I forgive her. I just don't forgive myself for leaving lucy. Leaving her hanging like that. She had woke up. Then looked away from me.

"Its ok Lucy." I said. She sits up. "Natsu... Sleep with me." I blush dark red.

"Wait... What?"

"I have a problem I want you to fix."

________________________________

A/N: hope the chapter was good! Comment and I'll update soon!