Date Me

________________________

Lucy POV

I was walking back to my house thinking. 'I shouldn't of have said that to Natsu. Maybe he really has changed. I just don't want Natsu to get hurt because of me.' I look up at the sky. 'I'm so frustrated.' I thought as I put my hand over my chest. Suddenly my eyes winded. "My locket." I said to myself. I realized I lost my locket and started to look around on the floor.

I started speed walking back to the guild to see if I forgot it there. There's something Natsu never knew about. I have a locket that's very precious to me. I sometimes feel like I can't even survive without it. I open the guild doors. It was dark. The only light was the moonlight shinning through the window.

'What was the door doing open anyway?' I thought as I shut the door. I shrug it off and started looking around for my locket. After a few minutes of searching I still couldn't find it. That's when I went downstairs to the library, see if it's there. It was dark in here to. It seemed like no was was here either.

I weaved between the the tall book shelves. I got on my hands and knees to feel my way through. I was actually hoping that my locket was there. Suddenly I started to see a little bit of light. Levy? I thought as I crawl even closer. But then I realized it was Natsu. I stood up. What is Natsu doing? I thought as I tried to back away quietly.

but then I saw my locket next to the books he was using. I didn't know if I should get it or just leave. I was having such a hard time deciding behind his back. "Just get over here. Your pressance drives me crazy when your around." Natsu said with his back still turned on me.

"how did you-" "I'm a dragon slayer did you forget?" I walk over and join him. I feel kind of bad and awkward now that we're face to face. I take my locket and put it on. He puts the book down. "I found it on the floor when I was doing some research."

"Thanks." Then it starts to get all quiet. "Look Natsu... I'm sorry for the way I acted I hope you understand-" he cuts me off. "I do." I got confused. "You do?" He nods with a smirk on his face. "Yea. It's kinda ironc... I don't know exactly how to lift the curse but... I have a theroy I want to try out."

"What is it?" "I'm just going to love you harder is all." He said with a smile on his face. A chuckle escaped from my mouth. "Okay I have no idea what you mean by that but I guess it's worth it?" "Not only that Lucy... I want you to date me."

Natsu POV

"date you? Why?" "Because no matter how close to death I'll get I'll prove this curse wrong." She still looked confused. "Natsu I have no idea what your talking about." I sigh. "Of course you don't." I said sarcastically. "Just roll with it. You'll thank me later." She shrugs. "Ok. Whatever you say."

"Oh and one more theing." "What is it?" I begin to blush a little. "Can you... Take it back." I said feeling a little embarrassed. "Take what back?" She said. "You know... What you said earlier. It kinda hurt my feelings When you yelled at me." I said keeping my voice low.

She smiled. "Ok, I'm sorry Natsu." "Okay I'm all better now, thanks." She leans back in her chair. "Your something else."

[skip]

The next day came and I thought I should do something with Lucy today but I didn't know what exactly. I went to the guild. Considering this is the first day of me and Lucy's relationship. Well I know she might not take it seriously but I'm going to show her I am. I'm serious about her and that I truly love her.

It's my turn to prove to her that I'm strong.

I head over to the guild. Lucy was no where to be found. "Where's Lucy?" I mumble looking around and confused. "Oh I heard she went to go see that guy she met on the trip." Said Mira coming out of no where. "What? She went there?" Mira nods smiling. Sometimes I get the feeling Mira is way too much in my business but I guess her job is business.

I walk out the guild. I was walking to the train station when I saw Lucy come from the train. "Oh Natsu." She said. "Seeing him were you?" I ask suspicious. "Like I said he's just a friend." I poke out my lips pouting.

"I want you to stop seeing him." "What?" She said suprised. "Jealous again, are we?" "Yes. And I'm not afraid to admit. I wanted to do something with you today." "Oh? Like what?" I shrug. "You see that's the problem I don't know." "Well for starters lets go see Lisanna." She suggests. "Wha, why?" "She wanted me to go see her baby and I agreed.

her and bixlow are a cute couple aren't they?" I walk along with Lucy. "Yea you can say that. But not as good of a couple like us." Lucy blushes. "Seriously I know we're "dating" but we can only go so far. Remember I said I didnot love you anymore."

I stop her in her tracks. "Well love me again." "Natsu-" "come on it can't be that hard." I grab her hand and look at her blushing face. "Date me for real?" She had an unsure look on her face.

Lucy POV

"Um..." I said. I did love Natsu before... So. I think I still should give him a shot? "Fine." I said giving In. "Yay." He said. I giggle. "Stop acting like a girl." This is the Natsu I've missed.

I look up at him. He kisses me on the cheek. "Finally let's start this theory!" He said excitedly. Did he just... Kiss me on the cheek?

________________________________

[A/N]: ahhhh! I don't really like this chapter But hopefully someone would Right? Lol. I'm sorry I haven't been updating any of my books for the following reasons:

*i have a whole week of exams today was a crazy day.

*i have writers block and I'm just sitting here staring at the screen like...."what should happen next?!"

*i have been super busy lately with personal stuff. But then when I'm not busy I just can't focus on the things I need to do.

so sorry. But trust me... I will keep updating and not give up!!! *^* comment and I'll try to update next time! Btw I was requested to update this book. And I'm sorry for the short chapter! T~T