Mend My Broken Heart

⚠ SHORT CHAPTER AHEAD

________________________________________

Lucy POV

My hart was beating so fast. I pulled back. I shake my head. "Natsu.... What are you doing?" I said confused. "What about lisanna? Your merrage." He shakes his head. "I don't want it anymore. I don't love her anymore. The moment I thought about asking her to marry me another side of me knew I was wrong to do that. I kept asking myself was I right to do it? That's part of the reason me and lisanna never had intercorse."

He looks into the sky. That's how I knew it was impossible that she was pregnant with my child. You want to know how I knew she was lying?" I nod. "When she said we had intercorse when I was drunk..... Last time I check I don't drink." He said. I gigled a little. "What are you going to do now?"

I said. "Well if the child is bixlows kid then he should be taking care of his kid. I'm devorcing lisanna. But first I want to start with this..." He faces forwards me. "Lucy... I'm sorry I treated you like crap and kicked you off the team just cause she was here. I was living in the past and forgot about the present. Yes I can edmit I was a jerk and a dumb ass for believing those phony ass lies. I just couldn't bring myself to believe you cause of what you did to lisanna. That was wrong of you."

I hold my hand up. "Yes and i m sorry for beating lisanna up in front of the whole guild I just got angry. I just want to prove that I wasn't weak. I just didn't know how. I'll go apologize to her later about it." He nods.

"I just wish I could go back in time and beat myself up over it. These years really got me thinkin you know?" He said. I nod again. "Lucy.... During those years of thinking.. I thought more and more about you. I think I love you."

Love you...

Love you....

Love you...

Those words kept playing over and over again in my head. My heart was picking up the pace. But it was getting hard to breath. It hurted to even inhail. He touches my hand. "Do you think we could... Have a chance?" He blushed a little. Which made me blush. Tears were at the edge of there seat. "Natsu..." I said.

Tears finally falling down. "I think... I can't return your feelings..." That right... I think I moved on. I think I don't love natsu anymore. I think I just want him as a close friend. I stood up and started to walk. "I'm sorry." I said looking as his speachless face.

I tried to while away the tears but they kept coming.

Natsu POV

what?! I thought. This can't be happening. I grip the grass. "Tch!!" I said as I turn my head the other way. My vision was getting blury. I'm always to late. Things will never go right. I loved Lucy for the longest and she loved me back.

I know I broke her heart... I grip the grass tighter as tears stream down my face. I diserve this didn't I? What I did to Lucy was unforgivable. "I'm sorry....Lucy..."

Lucy POV

for the rest of the day I went back to the house after apologizing to lisanna. Well I know she's finally gonna be out of my way and I can just live a normal life in fairy tail right?

But isn't a normal life boring? Boring without natsu? "What ever." I said sighing while putting my hair in a pony tail. I went to the bathroom to take a soothing shower.

Minutes passed by and I've felt more relaxed.  I got dressed and layed on my couch. I was looking at TV drifting off to sleep. With the last thought of natsu.

----

Next day I awoke with natsu in front of me. I arched my eyebrows. "Why... Why are you here?" I said confused and sleepy. "Lucy. You may have Gaven up on me but I don't want to give up on you."

I sat up. "Its my final decision."

_________________________________________

A/N:did you guys see the new chapter of ft?! NATSU CAME BACK AND HES FREAKIMG HOT!! HES NOT EVEN THAT HES SEXY!!! ok my fangirlism is getting the best of me but still I can't wait till hiro let's the next chapter release.

But back to my story, Lucy doesn't love natsu anymore. What's natsu going to do about it? I'll update when you comment! Bye!