Do Something About It

(A/N): hey!! I hope you guys lime this chapter! And when your done reading this please give my new biim a try! Its not a fan fiction but its just a story I made up. Its called the definition of happy. If you want to know what its about to go look it up!......when your done reading this chapter! And don't forget...

_______________________________________

Lucy POV

We walked through the guild doors. We talked to master, Mira stamped jellals hand and we made it ocffical. "Yay! Jellal I'm so glade you made the team!" I said.

"But you know what so much for that first job." Levy said. "Its ok we can do better. I feel like that was  a practice round." Juvia said. Gajeel bids his head.

"You know its ok. We will alwy e the better team." Natsu said out of no were. I looked at him. "Oh its ok. Cause when I prove you wrong that I'm not weak there's no telling what I would do." I said.

He just smirks and pulls lisanna close to him. My fave started to get red in jealousy. I quickly turned away. "Lucy are you ok?" Jellal came up to me. I nod. "Yea I'm just fine." I said smiling. "J-jellal?" Erza said.

He looks up at her. "Oh hi erza. I joined her team." Jellal looks down at his guild mark. "And the guild." He said.

Erza POV

I seriously don't understand what is going on. Lucy needs to calm down. We just kicked her off the team to make room for lisanna nothing els. She's still apart of the guild. Now Lucy is starting to make me mad.

Along with natsu. I blame natsu. Its all Hus fault. He's the one who started to call Lucy weak. Yea I called Lucy fake but that shouldn't mean anything. Its just guild drama.

Put putting jellal in this...its just taking things way to far. Lucy and her crew had left our site. "Don't worry guys. They got nothing on us." Natsu said.

He walked passed me.

Am I that jealous that I would  leave team natsu for Lucy's group? Then j shake my head. No...its ok.

Lucy POV

"Let's go out to eat." Levy said. We wall nod. "Notchos?" Jella said. We nod again. "You know that sou D's pretty good." Gajeel said. We all went to eat notchos.  "You know I hear if we can beat natsu team in in 3 jobs you could get your wortgyness back." Said levy.

"Is that so." I I said looking at her.she nods. "We'll if I get what I want out if this what about you guys?" I said concerned. "Don't worry about us. We can handle our own situations." Gajeel said. "You guys sure?" They nod.

Natsu POV

Damn I can't believe Lucy got jellal into this. I still dont except her. She still needs to be off the team. She can't be stronger  than my team. Thats ridiculous.

Plus I'm still mad at her for beating up lisanna. Lisanna isn't weak. Lucy is. I feel the need to beat her to a pulp for doing that to lisanna. "Natsu. Its getting dark I'm gonna leave." She said to me. "Ok bye." She waved.

But still. If I find out she did anything to her. I don't know what I'll do.

Lisanna POV

I like natsu put he didn't have to leave Lucy or kick her out of the team. But if Lucy proves herself of being strong natsu might kick me off the team. I don't want that.

I need to do something soon or she might take team natsu away from me. More importantly... Natsu.

I walked down the street. I saw Lucy part from her group. I followed her until a block down from her house. "Lucy." I said as I walk closer. She turns around. "Oh. What do you want." She said flatly.

She starts to walk in her house. I follow. "Oh you know nothing." "Well if you don't want nothing why are you here?" She said putting her hands in her lips. "Geez what's with that crappy attitude." I said.

"Oh I just bought it do you like it?" Lucy said sarcastically. "No I don't." I walk up to her face to face. "I don't know why you have a problem with me. But its going to stop. If you prove yourself I might get kicked off the team and I don't want that. So I guess I'm going to have to take of that." I said with my left hand pressing against my right cracking my nuckles.

"I knew you were a bitch." Lucy said.

Lucy POV

I got mad and punched her. We started fighting. (Normally. No magic.) I was starting to lose. "Your not having natsu." Lisanna said while having me in a head lock choking me.

I upercut her and she had let go. "Who said I wanted him." I said while trying to catch my breath. The fight continued. She hit me with my lamp and everything went dark.

A couple hours later I woke up. I was tied up with tape over my mouth. Lisanna stood before me.  "You know Lucy. I started to think about the worst possible things so I just had to do something about it."

I grunted trying to move. "I just need natsu to hate you even more so he can assure me I won't get kicked off the team. And that my relationship won't get ruined." I started mubling. She took off the duck tape. "What are you talking about?!" I said.

"Nothing. Your to dense to understand anyway. Its so sad though. Your such a nice girl. I didn't think things would get between us." She said. "I swear your going to pay. I will get you back."

I said.

Lisanna started cutting and hurting herself. "What are you doing?" I said. "Oh nothing. Just going to tell natsu you did this to me. Good luck in trying  to tell the guild you didn't do it." She laughs and heads towards the doors.

"Natsu...natsu..look what Lucy did." She said practicing . she grins and laughs again. Then leaves.  That's it. She's dead. I said in thought while trying to get out of the rope she tied me in.

Natsu POV

Someone knocked on my door. I opened it. It was lisanna crying and she was beat up and a little bloody. "Lisanna what happened?" I said. "Lucy." She said crying and trying to catch her breath.

I sat her down and shut the door. As I watched her sit down I started to get mad.

Lucy!

_______________________________________

(A/N): hey! I hope you lime this chapter! If you comment (10)  I update!

Vote and comment!

Pwease and thank you!!

Bye,bye