Get Rid Of Her

_____________________________________

Lisanna POV

Oh my lord this is so stupid. All we ever do is argue about who had Ruined who's life. But her life is really about to be ruined. We were getting close. It was foggy and I was kind of losing sight of Lucy. I would say be careful cause these mountains arnt all that sturdy but I couldn't care less if she were to drop dead.

Haha laterally. I could see an orange glow through the fog. "Is that?.." I said. "I think it is." Said Lucy. Me and Lucy jogged to the glow. I grabbed the flower. She was already walking back. I walked behind her. I grinned. "Hey Lucy... This was a pretty fast two day job huh?" She looked at me like I was crazy. "Yea I guess." She said.

"It would be a shame if fairy tail hadn't gotten to see you again."

Lucy POV

What in the hell is this girl talking about? I tried to balance myself on the rocks. "Don't look down." Said lisanna. "You know when people say that it makes the other person look down." I took a peek down then all of a sudden she pushed me. I was waving my arms trying to keep my balance. "Woah! Woah!" I said.

"Fall already damnet!" She said. Then I fell over. I was hanging on a vine. "You b!tch!" I yelled. She laughed. The vine broke and I was hanging from a rock. "I guess I'll! Tell fairy tail that you weren't able to make it back?"

"Gah!" I said still trying to hold on as long as I can. She grabbed my hand. My eyes wined. "Looks like I got to you first." She said. She let go of me. I screamed as I was free falling off the tall cliff. The wind pushing my hair in my face.

Am I.... Am I really going to die once I hit the ground? Then suddenly I started rolling down a rocky hill. Unable to stop myself I hit the bottom of the hill and hit my head on a big rock. Blood streamed down to my face from the top of my head. Trying to get up I grunted.

"Ah!" I yelled. It was hard from me to breath. I think my ribs are broken. Then I heard rocks crumbling. I could see them rolling down forwards me. I could call on my spirits but I lost my keys during the fall. Damn..

I guess lisanna really did win. I should have kept my garud up higher. I'm going to die... So I minds well say my prayers.

Lisanna POV

I couldn't stop laughing at what I done. Aww man this is too good to be true. I did it. I actually did it. Aww man natsu would be all! Mine. And no worry's about me being kicked off of team natsu. And I'm hoping team Lucy breaks up.

---skip---

I was a mile from the guild. I ran to the guild. On my way there I made myself fake cry. Planning on making a dramatic entrance through the door. I rushed through the guild door. I was breathing heavily. "Its Lucy! She gone! I looked everywhere! I thinks she's dead! I tried to save her but she just slip through my fingers!"

I said with tears at the edge of my eyes. All the spot light was on me. Natsu and the others rushed to me. "Lisanna calm down try to explain everything." Mira said guidi g me to a seat. She took the flower from  my hand.

Juvia POV

Lucy?! She's gone? Juvia and the rest didn't bother to gather around lisanna. Juvia looks at jellal. "So you think Lucy could have really-" "I doubt it." Said gajeel I terupting my sentance. Levy came walking up.

"Well what should we do? Lucy's our leader?" "This calls for a discussion." Said jellal.

Lisanna POV

"And that's what happened.." I said. "Well I think we should at least call up a search." Said mira." I smiled sadly. "Thanks." I said. Natsu hugged me. He's so warm. I'm glad I got rid of her.

_____________________________________________________

A/N: DONT PANIC! just keep on reading the story... Comment and vote and I'll update again. Oh and I have some new books out so please check them out if you already headent. Please!