"I can see jealousy written all over your face." Normani teased her bestfriend, who rolled her eyes and slumped back on her seat as she gently glanced at Shawn and Camila by the window on the door. When the Canadian leaned down to hug her girlfriend, she couldn't help but growl. The green-eyed girl continued to knot her eyebrows as she thought of the door swinging open and hitting the man. To all of their surprise, the door did swing open and hit Shawn midway. Stopping the man from hugging Camila, Lauren's eyes widened as she looked at Normani who had her eyes wide as well.

"Did you do that?" Normani mouthed, the green-eyed girl quickly shook her head before talking to the blue-haired woman telepathically.

"I didn't. I swear I was just looking at him and thinking about that, I'm just as surprised as you all are." 

"Is it possible that there are vampires around?" Normani wrote in a piece of paper before passing it to Lauren.

"The last time I checked, there was no one other than us. We consulted Ally about this, and she said there isn't." The raven wrote back.

"Maybe it's just a coincidence, I mean the window is opened." Normani wrote back.

"Mani, there is literally no air coming in from the outside. Our school doors open two way,  it's going to be hard to push it with the wind only." 

"Oh my gosh, are you okay?" Camila asked as she looked at the Canadian. Both girls were deep into their conversation that they forgot about the incident. Mr. Miller was quietly questioning the air flow from the window, as the other students continued on to what they were doing. Camila gave Lauren a look before shaking her head while the green-eyed girl looked at her confused.

"What the hell?" Lauren mumbled when Camila glared at her before helping Shawn stand up.

"Let's get you to the nurse's office." Camila said out loud for Lauren to hear. Shawn had a cut on the side of his head that was currently bleeding, as he held the other side of his face.

"Seriously?!" Lauren exclaimed as she sat down the bench by the nurse's office while Camila looked at her with disappointment in her eyes.

"That was not necessary Lauren." The brunette said. The two had been arguing for a good 10 minutes now, Camila was disappointed at her girlfriend's behavior.

"Why the hell would I do that?! It wasn't me" Lauren argued.

"Then who else would? Normani?" Camila said.

"You know my abilities Camila. You knew Mani's as well. It's impossible for one of us to do that."

"Well what about Chris?" Camila said, Lauren remained silent. Chris did have a telekinetic ability, but she did not even told her brother to do so.

"That's what I thought." Camila chuckled bitterly.

"It was Chris! It wasn't me!" Lauren defended her brother.

"Of course it isn't Chris who would've thought of that." Camila argued back.

"Are you seriously saying I told my brother to?" Lauren growled. Camila looked at her before sighing and walking back to the nurse's office, glancing at Lauren.

"Just leave Lauren. I don't want to talk to you right now." The brunette said before entering the door.

"Thanks for the trust!" Lauren scoffed before walking out the place as Camila closed the door.

"Fucking attention seeker. It wasn't even hard!" The green-eyed girl mumbled annoyed as she walked back to their classroom. It was currently break time and she was having none of the bullshit. The green-eyed girl was sitting in the room in annoyance as she waited for Normani and Dinah to return from the cafeteria.