Chapter III

(2 weeks later)

"Yeah?" Lauren smiled, wrapping her arm around the younger one's torso.

"Yeah." Camila grinned hugging the green-eyed girl.

"Thank you for this." Camila smiled as she looked at the place.

"Anything for my baby." The raven said as she placed a kiss on Camila's forehead.

"I love your eyes so much." The brunette shyly smiled, while Lauren placed a hand on her chin.

"So I've been told." The green-eyed girl said before leaning in. Camila bit her lip as she closed her eyes, waiting for the contact. Furrowing her eyebrows as she waited longer for the kiss to happen.

"Lauren?" Camila mumbled as she opened her eyes.

"No." The brunette breathed out as she jumped out her bed, realizing what she dreamt of.

"No, no, no." Camila mumbled. Shaking her head as she walked to her bathroom, washing her face with water. She'd been dreaming of the raven for weeks now, and school wasn't any help at all.

"This is getting way out of hand." Camila mumbled as she looked at herself.

"There must be a mistake right?" The brunette mumbled.

"We're just friends. It's normal to dream of a friend. Right?" The brown-eyed girl mumbled to herself.

"Was that a date? It wasn't. It's probably a friendly date, this is normal. Right?"

"No it's not."

"Mom!" Camila exclaimed as she heard her mother's voice.

"Go to sleep, Stop yelling." Sighing, the brunette nodded before walking out her bathroom.

"4 am? Really?" The brunette mumbled as she looked at the clock before flopping onto her bed, blinking for a few times before hoping she'd finally sleep properly.

"Halo!" Lauren cheerfully grinned as she entered the classroom, seeing that it was only Camila and her.

"Hey." The brunette smiled. The two had already developed a bond, that both of them didn't even know was possible.

"Your banana ma'am." The green-eyed girl winked as she handed the brunette the fruit. After their first quiz bet-where Lauren won-It became a habit of both of them to bet on the following quiz. Camila felt her cheeks get hot as she shrugged it off by slapping her cheeks gently and making the "Home Alone" face.

"Thank you, it was nice doing business with you." Camila grinned as she accepted the banana. The brunette had won their Mathematics bet, making Lauren bring bananas  for a week.

"That's the last banana for this week." Lauren smiled as she sat down.

"Don't remind me." Camila frowned as she started peeling it.

"You look like you haven't gotten enough sleep." Lauren said as she looked at Camila with care. The brunette looked at her and caught her eye, while Lauren smiled.

"Don't look at me like that." Camila said as she placed her hand on Lauren's face, gently pushing her to face the other direction.

"Lauren!" Camila exclaimed when the green-eyed girl started to growl and attempted to bite her palm that was by her mouth.

"If I know you just can't look at me directly because my eyes reminds you of Harry's green ones too." Lauren cheekily grinned, while Camila rolled her eyes. Truth is, she wasn't. Lauren's were different from the curly-haired boys ones.